Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
This is fairly odd for me, being the picker. throughout school, I was usually the last choice. But I never cared for sports so being picked last didn't bother me.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, Survivors, meet your new teams-

The New St'balla Tribe is:

Lone Wolf, Foxy, Lance, and Nov

The new N'hura Tribe will be:

Quislet, Davey, dedman, and Lardy

...and now, as promised, the twist:

Gamara, since you were not selected, you will spend not one, but two days on Exile Island. You will not participate in either the next Immunity Challenge or the next Tribal Council, but upon your return, will join whichever team votes out their next member. Enjoy your stay.

Everyone else, head on back to camp... and get to know your new Tribe... because tomorrow, Immunity is back up for grabs.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey wait - so I am on exile island but I won't have an immunity idol to hunt for or anything? Bleh. Guess I'll just take a side trip out to monster isle and hang out with Anguillas. He tells some great stories.

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's to good friends.
Tonight is kinda special.
The beer will pour,
It must be something more,
Somehow.
So tonight, tonight,
let it be Lowenbrau.

I'm buying Team. And We'll pour some on th ground for our "departed friends.
Don't worry guys, I brought lots.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Gamara: stand by for Exile instructions.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Standing by, Sir. And remebering how it was in high school getting picked last. I stand by my aforementioned "bleh".

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright, new teamies! Let's go over to the Jell-O shot machine (hidden right behind this tree) and celebrate!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gamara:
Guess I'll just take a side trip out to monster isle and hang out with Anguillas. He tells some great stories.

It's a monster party,
Who could ask for more
Everybody's Dying,
Leave your Bodies (and Souls) at the door.

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Gamara... check your PM, and fare thee well.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Language Arts Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Gamara:
Guess I'll just take a side trip out to monster isle and hang out with Anguillas. He tells some great stories.

It's a monster party,
Who could ask for more
Everybody's Dying,
Leave your Bodies (and Souls) at the door.

Shouldn't that be:

It's a dedman's party...

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

OH, right. I'm new in town.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Someone said "party"? [Big Grin]

Got anything stronger than Lowenbrau at Camp N'Hura?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that was a twist,hello new Teammates,goodbye old Teammates.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
Someone said "party"? [Big Grin]

Got anything stronger than Lowenbrau at Camp N'Hura?

We got some Bi-Beer premium stock.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Darn it, I came back and it's all over. And being sent to exile island twice didn't help my scores. Good luck finding the immunity idol Gamara, it was crazy searching for it. Maybe you will succeed where I didn't...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.