Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, I meant anyone whose first initial was a C, J, T.... Kent managed to add to fill out the rest. So take it away Kent before this gets any more messed up [Frown]
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
As the starter of this thread, I am going to get this thread going again. I'll do an easy one so Kent can reclaim the thread.

Name three island nations.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
oops, double post...

[ January 05, 2007, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: KryptonKid ]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by KryptonKid:
Great Britain
Japan
New Zealand

OK another easy one to keep things going...

Name three races played by Mark Lenard.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Vulcan, Romulan, and Human (I assume he has been in movies and shows other than Star Trek and that he played a human is most of his roles.)

A quick check of IMDB shows that Mark Lenard was also a Klingon in Star Trek the Motion Picture.

Name three superheroes who are also lawyers.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Huntress (pre-Crisis)
The Earth-2 Robin
Manhunter (Kate)

Name three non-Caucasian human Starfleet captains.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Captains

Sulu
Sisko
Worf

(I'm not sure about the third one... any Treksperts out there?)

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Worf commanded the Defiant from time to tome, but I don't recall him attaining the rank of Captain.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

On the assumption CJ is wrong, I offer:

Sisko
Sulu
and Capt. Clark Tyrell (played by Paul Winfield), Chekov's captain at the outset of the 2nd flick.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Worf also wasn't human, so I think Kent must be correct

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Kent is correct. Worf was not a captain nor was he human. Michael Dorn who portrayed him is African-American, but the character was a Klingon.

Kent?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Okay... name three major cities (1 million people or more today) that (1) have changed their names at least once and (2) were formerly capitals of political entities that no longer exist.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooops!!! Move along! Nothing to see here! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

New York was once New Amsterdam and was the capital of the colony of New Amsterdam.

Istanbul was Constantinople and was the capital of the Byzatine Empire (if not also the Ottoman empire)

Thank you They Might Be Giants!

hmm the third.....

St. Petersburg has been also known as Petrograd and Leningrad and was capital of the Russian Empire. (I knew the name change. I double checked to see what it's population is and if it was ever a capital)

So, name three assassinated heads of state.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Julius Caesar
Abraham Lincoln
Anwar Sadat

BTW, I was going to post the following 3 cities for the previous question: Ho Ch Minh City (formerly Saigon, capital of South Vietnam); Istanbul (formerly Constantinople & Byzantium, capitals of the Byzantine & Ottoman Empires); and St. Petersburg (but I wasn't sure if it had ever served officially as capital). I also considered Austin, TX since it was the capital of the Republic of Texas and was orginally named Waterloo.

Anyway, back to the game:

Name three breeds of domestic cats

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.