Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, contractions are now disallowed in English and all memory of their existence has been wiped out. But, boy does it ever take people a long time to say things now. Your new crusade is outlawing the passive voice and progressive tenses. You really do have to get a life, Rockhopper. All that herring just cannot be good for someone.

I wish no one, except me, would be allowed to drive on San Francisco streets between 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. when I drive to work.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! All people on Earth magically transform into Mrs. Halford, my senior year English teacher. Life sucks thereafter for eternity.

I wish for more wishes.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
nKP, how will that help my driving? [Big Grin]
Kid Prime
Founder

Granted! The insane traffic rush that ensues means that your staff doesn't ever get to work until 11. You must leave the office every day at 8 PM, since working in the morning is now impossible.

I wish for unlimited wishes.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Semi's wish Granted - you are the only one allowed to drive on San Francisco Streets between the hours of 7:30am and 8:00am. However your commute time is tripled as all those people are now walking on the streets of San Francisco at that time.

not Kid Prime's wish Granted - Please state your wishes so I can fulfill them in equally nasty ways.

I wish for nothing

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, like every human being, your sense of unfullfillment is astonishing. You spend what should be your productive years, in pursuit of unattainable goals that achieve solidity only in your unbridled fantasy life. Too bad you neglect the things that are really important. Oh, you wanted wishes that come true? Why didn't you say so?

I wish for one day of perfect happiness.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Quis, existence, for you anyway, has been wiped out.

I wish for one day of perfect happiness.

[ October 21, 2005, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Kid Prime
Founder

Granted! That one day is all you get. Hope you enjoy your years of misery thereafter!

I wish to be sexually irresistible to all men I find attractive.

[ October 21, 2005, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: not Kid Prime ]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted! You are soon worn out, but it just won't stop. You're always tired now, not to mention sore. You long for some peace and quiet. You scream that you just want to be left alone. Your excess of emotion just heightens your irresistibility, and the clamor for your favors increases. Finally you can take it no more and you embark on a trek to the Canadian arctic where finally, you are alone. That is until Quin the Mighty Eskimo and his tribe of handsome Innuit find you and trap you in your igloo...

I hope nKP finds fullfillment.

[ October 21, 2005, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - Unfortunately they are only into things you find disgusting.

I wish someone else comes up with a wish

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, see above.
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted

I wish this thread had never been started.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, this is no longer "The Nasty Genie" . I've renamed it "Nasty Genie."

I wish all black ink would be replaced with blue ink.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted - But now I need something to replace all that blue ink I just used to replace the black ink. I know, I'll use all this black ink.

I wish to dance the jig

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, in my best looney-tunes style, I've just given you a hot foot. Plus, as an added bonus, I fiddle while your foot burns.

I wish Quis would do Salome's dance of the veils for me.

[ October 21, 2005, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.