Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
BtVS
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Nicholas Brendon
Alyson Hannigan
Anthony Stewart Head
Charisma Carpenter
David Boreanaz
Seth Green
Marc Blucas
James Marsters
Emma Caufield
Michelle Trachenberg (SO mispelled)
Amber Benson
Danny Strong? (or was he not actually credited in Superstar?)

From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
He wasn't in the title sequence in Superstar.

And I need the cast of Angel too, remember.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yah, I know. I was short for time yesterday. Plus, I couldn't remember Glenn Quinn or Alexis Denisnof's names.

Anyways:

David Boreanaz
Glenn Quinn
Charisma Carpenter
Alexis Denisnof
J. August Richards
Amy Acker
Vincent Karheiser
Andy Hallet
James Marsters

From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
If I was cruel, I'd point out that you misspelled Andy Hallett, Alexis Denisof and Vincent Kartheiser's names and not give you it [Smile]

Away you go tho.

[ March 28, 2004, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Danny Strong *was* in the credits for Superstar. Not only was he credited on screen (I think he got the *and.... * credit that Anthony Head and Alyson Hannigan after him had) but scenes from teh ep were added in as well.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
Danny Strong *was* in the credits for Superstar. Not only was he credited on screen (I think he got the *and.... * credit that Anthony Head and Alyson Hannigan after him had) but scenes from teh ep were added in as well.

Ah.. oops [Smile]

I was going by the IMDB credits (which included Amber Benson among the regulars, even though she was only in for one ep), since I couldn't remember offhand [Smile]

Doesn't affect the result anyway [Wink]

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

No, that it doesn't. I was just being pedantic. [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

How many Scoobies/series regulars have been shot (NOT shot at) in the line of duty during the series? Name them. Note that they don't necessarily have to have been Scoobies when it happened, and that this includes both bullets and arrows.

Bonus question which you don't have to answer. Just what is it with Buffy writer Jane Esperson and Danny Strong?

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Been shot? Right, Buffy (by Warren)
Tara (also by Warren)
Angel (by Darla with a gun and by Faith with an arrow)
Wesley (by a zombie cop in Angel)

erm... surely that can't be all can it? I'm pretty sure Willow, Xander and Giles haven't been. Don't think Cordy has either. Oooh, Oz was. Not by a bullet but by a tranquiliser dart so i guess that counts. In fact I'm pretty sure Giles was shot with same said tranquiliser gun so he counts. Spike was shot with a tracking device by the Initiative. I don't recall Riley or Anya getting shot though. The whole shot with both bullet and arrow though makes me think someone else has been shot with an arrow. Probably a cross bow bolt.

Anyway, the ones that i *know* have been shot are:

Buffy
Angel
Oz
Tara
Spike
Wesley
and I think Giles.

I missing at least one person aren't I?

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
This doesn't dispute your list, but I believe Oz was indeed shot by a bullet -- flesh wound to the arm while protecting Willow.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

That's it.

Buffy-Warren
Angel-Lots of people, including Buffy and Faith
Oz-Cop lady
Tara-Warren
Spike-Chumash tribesmen
Wesley-Cop
Giles-Jenny Calendar

You're up, Bevis

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Yay! That was one of those questions where it was as much guess work as anything else. Spooky that two of the relevant characters (Spike and Oz) have been shot at different times and we didn't think of the same time in either case. Heh.

Hmmm. OK, which actor has appeared in two two-part episodes of Buffy as two completely different characters? Name the actor (if you can), the characters and the episodes (or description of said episodes).

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Brian Thompson evil character actor. He was The Masters henchvamp Luke in the the 1st two eps & in Surprise & Innocence he was The Judge.

[ April 02, 2004, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: ActorLad ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That's the guy. You're up ActorLad

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
What's the name of the lactose intolerent SiT?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.