Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » It's back - Legion Homeworld Survivor (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: It's back - Legion Homeworld Survivor
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Kawaii hive planet.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Omega Colony is Karate Kid's post-boot homeworld.

Still wanna send it to hell Lash?!?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Kawaii hive planet
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The hive planet. Keep that darn thing outta my galaxy!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
Why Kwaii? Waii not? They're a nomadic group - they'll easily settle in a new home - preferably one without fly-swatters.

Next Round:

Again, I vote for the Omega Colony. Down with hives and colonies, we want real planets.

1) Titan
2) Winath
3) Braal
4) Cargg
5) Bgtzl
6) Colu
7) Xanthu
8) Daxam
10) Imsk
12) Rimbor
13) Naltor
14) Durla
15) Vyrga
16) Omega Colony
17) Aleph
18) Mars
19) Talok VIII
20) Aarok

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Lameness must go...

Off with Bgtzl.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Colonists are always getting ripped off, Mars is too close to home for my tastes...

Eat Xanthu. It's already been wasted once, and no one is living there. If they are, evacuate.

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I prefer KK's PREboot home-planet!

Toodle-oo, OMEGA COLONY!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If we ain't seen it, how can we miss it?

Wait- on second thought, that's a reason to keep Aarok and the Omega Colony! (Wonder what those worlds might be like... Hmmm could be an idea for a new topic there.)

I vote off Winath-- world of giant trees and really lame 'Little Farm on the Alien Prairie' ripoffs.

'Deliverence' and the Legion shouldn't be mixed.

(Or should they? Hmmmmmm?)

TN

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
You've won me over Lash.

Omega Colony.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ditto. Omega Colony...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Omega Colony
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
If we ain't seen it, how can we miss it?

Wait- on second thought, that's a reason to keep Aarok and the Omega Colony! (Wonder what those worlds might be like... Hmmm could be an idea for a new topic there.)

I vote off Winath-- world of giant trees and really lame 'Little Farm on the Alien Prairie' ripoffs.

'Deliverence' and the Legion shouldn't be mixed.

(Or should they? Hmmmmmm?)

TN

You seem to be forgetting your TMK history Todd. You vote of Winath you vote off the breadbasket of the galaxy. If you are okay with starving to death, then we Winathians will glads leave your little game. [Lightning Lad]
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you smell what Aarok is cooking?!?

Neither do I. Get rid if it...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
'Lash is just too persuasive.

Bye bye Omega Colony.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.