Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Mighty Mouse?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Technically I think its Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures. Wasn't it different than the original theme?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Lightning Lad has it.

Ralph Bakshi's Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures featured a theme song which was recognizably based on the original "Mighty Mouse March" (including MM's classic musical catchphrase), but with new lyrics and a slightly faster tempo.

Here he comes, that Mighty Mouse!
Coming to vanquish the foe
With a mighty blow!
So, don't be afraid any more,
'Cause things won't be like they've been before!
"Here I come to save the day!"
Thank goodness Mighty Mouse is on his way!
So let the trumpet players play,
For Mighty Mouse is here today!

Here he comes, that Mighty Mouse!
Just like a bolt from the blue,
With a heart that's true!
Fighting evil, fighting crime,
And always there in the nick of time!
Here he comes to save the day,
And he will prove that crime will never pay!
So let the trumpet players play,
For Mighty Mouse is here today!

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
This one should be pretty simple.

Got a call from an old friend
We used to be real close

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Bosom Buddies?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

That's it lance! And from the original run, when they used the Billy Joel song.

Next one to you.

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I almost used that one, Scott.

Here we go...

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder,
Fighting all who rob or plunder

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Underdog oh oh oh Underdog! Underdog!

Sweet Polly's in trouble
I am not slow
So its hep, hep, hep
and away I go!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Yes. Best theme ever for a toon, IMHO. Take it, Quis...
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I think this might be easy

[Band]

If you're wondering how he eats & breathes,
And other science facts...(la! la! la!)
Then repeat to yourself its just a show,
I should really just relax

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

no guesses???

Here's more lyrics
He worked at Gizmonic Institute,
Just another face in red jump suit.
He did a good job cleaning up the place,
But his bosses didn't like him & they shot him into space!

And a clue: the lyrics changed over different seasons of this show.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Sounds like MST3K to me but its been ages since I saw any of the shows.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

That is correct. I've always especially liked the part of the lyrics that I first quoted.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

The sound of hoofbeats cross the glade,
Good folk, lock up your son and daughter

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
The sound of hoofbeats cross the glade,
Good folk, lock up your son and daughter

Black Adder ????? [Confused]
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.