Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Now you are like the other thousands of musicians in America who have classically trained their wonderful voices through their twenties, and yet can't find work even though their voices are fantastic, simply because the market is so very small for paid opera singers. Despondent and bitter, you turn to the bottle for answers. Mainly, you just sit around the house and cry...

I wish we could all get together in real life one day.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! In fact, you become so famous as an opera singer, that you and two of your fellow singers release an best-selling album as The Three Castrati!

I wish I could write a successful opera.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime's cocoon:

I wish we could all get together in real life one day.

Granted! The aliens who visit Earth next year are fascinate by the Legion, and kidnap all of us to suck our brains dry of Legion knowledge!

I wish I could write a successful opera.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! but the Chechen National Opera Company is the only one that will perform your work, and expect you to attend every performance. You have to commute through a war zone every day.

I wish politicians were honest.

[ October 17, 2005, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Kent Shakespeare ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, they now tell us all the shitty things they are going to do, but we're so used to irony in contemporary speech that we elect them anyway.

I wish Bill Clinton were re-elected President again.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Granted! The Constitutional amendment allowing for more than two terms leads to the despotic American empire 50 years down the line, which then leads to nuclear war. Everyone dies.

I wish I had Mystique's powers.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - You keep it in a jar on the mantle.

I wish I could shape change like Chameleon Boy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you changed yourself into a rhinocerous to scare away some bullies. Hey, you didn't say you wanted the ability to change back.

I wish I had really strong willpower.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - Will Power comes to stay with you, but his phenomenal strength cause him to break everything he touches. You soon have no furniture or appliances and you suffer from many bruises and broken bones.

I wish I was the kept boy of a rich handsome & nice man.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted... You are now the White House Chief of Staff.

I wish I owned a nice beach house...

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Granted. WILMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! (In my best Fred Flintstone voice.)

I wish I could eat sweets all day and still lose weight.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted - You have all the chocolate ex-lax you can eat.

I wish I had an ice cold glass of Diet Coke right now

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You have now have a tapeworm.

I wish I could draw better.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops! Quislet beat me to the punch--or the Diet Coke!

Granted. You know have an ice-cold glass sculpture of a Diet Coke can.

Now: I wish I could draw better than I can draw now.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Granted! The helpful polar bear sitting next to you at the Arctic gives you a nice ice cold glass of Diet COKE while smiling happily. 30 minutes later, you die of hypothermia.

I wish it had been me on American Idol instead of my cousin Diana.

Coke. I meant coke.

[ October 19, 2005, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: not Kid Prime ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.