Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The episode I was thinking of was the Halloween episode. Cordy does lay into Oz about Devon. Then Oz bumps into Willow.

I was assuming that this is Oz's first speaking appearance.

Take it away S or M

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Nuh-uh, Inca Mummy Girl is before Halloween. That's Oz's first appearance, and the first time he sees Willow. I think he only has two lines but one of them is 'who is that girl?', the line he repeats in Halloween when he sees Willow as a ghost and when he bumps into her in another episode. So does that make the next question mine?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll let you and Sanity or Madness determine who has the question.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Yours if you want it Bev - you got the right scene first.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Righty-ho then.

OK, a lot of the BTVS cast actually auditioned for different roles from the ones that they ended up playing. Which character did each of the following actors audition for (not all of them auditioned for different roles)?

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Charisma Carpenter
Julie Benz
Elizabeth Anne Allen
Danny Strong

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Charisma Carpenter

Swap roles (Cordy/Buffy)

quote:
Julie Benz
Elizabeth Anne Allen

Also Buffy

quote:
Danny Strong

Xander

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Also I heard the actress who played Kendra originally auditioned for & won the part of Cordy. She was in the pilot. She got another job & they replaced her with Charisma.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That's the ones SoM.

I'd not heard about the Kendra/Cordelia thing, but Charisma Carpenter certainly played Cordy in the pilot. The only major character played by someone else was Willow (not sure what the name of the actress that played her was). Plus Angel wasn't in it at all (although Darla was).

--------------------

Reboot

I knew about the SMG/Charisma thing, and the Jonathan/Xander thing offhand, but I had to check the Watchers Guides for Benz & Amy [Smile]

Anyway...

What was Jenni Calander's first name originally going to be, and why was it changed?

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Janna Calderash (not sure of the spelling though). As to why she changed it... erm... was it to sound more American? I'm pretty sure she changed her surname so that Angel wouldn't connect her with the gypsies who cursed him but I'm not sure why she changed her first name.

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Oops I havn't seen the all the pilot. I watched some of it though.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

I was actually thinking of out-of-show reasons [Smile] WTH tho - I'll give you it Bev [Smile]

[Her name was originally going to be Nicki Calander, and it was changed to avoid confusion with Nicholas Brendon, who apparently is known as "Nicky" on set [Smile] ]

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ah yes, I read that story as well. It's kinda funny.

Hmm, easy one now. What is Nicholas Brendon's surname?

--------------------

Reboot

Schultz [Big Grin]

[Brendon's his middle name [Smile] ]

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Really?

*does the Snoopy dance*

--------------------
ActorLad

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.