Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Who was Nirka McDuff?

I'd forgotten she had a last name, which is a major clue.

[ May 18, 2006, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: jimgallagher ]

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, it's been 3 days and no one's even touched this question.

Nirka McDuff was a sea witch who enthralled Aqualad by order of her father in TT #40.

Somebody ask a new question.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Jim, I knew where this could be found; unfortunately, I do not have that issue. I'll ask an easy one:

Who were the original 3 Teen Titans?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Robin, Kid Flash & Aqualad

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup. Your go, Vee...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

The Teen Titans were ofetn called the Junior JLA in the early days and it's original membership consisted exclusively of sidekicks/protoges of major DC heroes. As time progressed that format morphed to include non sidekicks. List all the sidekicks that have been members over the years.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, I'll take a stab at this, but I haven't read Titans in years. Anyway...

Robin - Batman
Kid Flash - Flash
Aqualad - Aquaman
Speedy - Green Arrow
Wonder Girl - Wonder Woman

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Great start Lance but there are still more

--------------------

Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Also the new Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark), the new Robin (Tim Drake), the new Speedy (Mia Dearden), the old Batgirl, Flamebird (arguably a teen sidekick to other teen sidekicks!), Duela Dent (ditto)...

Beast Boy, of course, was a sidekick to the Doom Patrol. Kid Devil tried to be Blue Devil's sidekick. Superboy wasn't technically a sidekick, but he was a "junior Superman" of sorts. Some of the Team Titans were teenagers, but unless you count their mentors Deathwing and Monarch, they weren't sidekicks to anyone.

Let's see, Aquagirl was an honorary Titan only. Impulse was a sidekick Flash for a long time. Golden Eagle was mentored by Hawkman briefly, so he might count. And Captain Marvel Jr. was even a Titan when the teen Atom led the team. I don't recall Bumblebee or the Herald ever doing the sidekick bit, so that's all my guesses.

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Excellent Calybos you got most of the ones I'm thinking of but not all! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I would say the Flamebird (aka Bat-Girl) was the sidekick of Batwoman. But who was Duela Dent a sidekick to? I actually don't see Impulse or Golden Eagle as sidekicks because I don't remember them actually taking part in the adventures of Flash or Hawkman (respectively) Ditto Donna Troy.

More sidekicks:

Supergirl
Ravager (Deathstroke's sidekick)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Those were the one's that were missing Quis. Good job!

I'll give the next question to Calybos because he got the largest number right. BTW, I wouldn't count the Team Titans as sidekicks, nor Duela Dent but I would count Impulse (both as a sidekick of Max Mercury and Flash (Wally).

You're up Calybos

--------------------

Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Of the "Founding Five" (Speedy, Aqualad, Wonder Girl, Robin, Kid Flash), whose given name was revealed last (in 1984)?
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

um...Aqualad's?
lancesrealm
amiable

um, scratch that..you must be referring to the "Who is Donna Troy?" story, so I'll change my guess to Wonder Girl.
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.