Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
No to Puck on Sweet Caroline, and no to Quinn on You Keep Me Hangin' On. Try again.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
I shudder to think what you'd do if you were a violet lantern, Quis.

I'll think of a question sometime next week...

... and I guess it's next week.

Which Glee song did I play at least once a day last week?

1. Don’t Stop Believin’
2. Can’t Fight This Feeling
3. Gold Digger
4. Take a Bow
5. Bust Your Windows
6. Taking Chances
7. Alone
8. Maybe This Time
9. Somebody to Love
10. Hate On Me
11. No Air
12. You Keep Me Hangin’ On
13. Keep Holding On
14. Bust a Move
15. Sweet Caroline
16. Dancing with Myself
17. Defying Gravity

16. Dancing with Myself

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I like Kevin McHale's rendition of Dancing with Myself, but that's not it.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
5. Bust Your Windows

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Bust Your Windows was a fun song, but no, try again.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

1. Don’t Stop Believin’

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

And you win by default Quis [Smile]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

By default as I am the only one answering?

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Yes, because you're the only one answering and also because you're correct. Your question next.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OK then. a question, a question...

What was the last comic related book that I bought?

1) Popeye "Plunder Island"
2) The Complete Peanuts 1950-1954
3) The Spirit Archives vol. 4
4) Showcase Superman Family vol. 2
5) Li'l Abner the Frazetta Years vol. 3
6) Marvel Masterworks The Fantastic Four vol. 1
7) DC Archives Challengers of the Unknown vol. 1
8) The Adventures of Tintin: Tintin in America
9) Marvel Essentials The Defenders vol. 3

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
1) Popeye "Plunder Island"

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

8) The Adventures of Tintin: Tintin in America

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I got/read Tintin in America along with a bunch of other Tintin stories years ago.

Rockhopper Lad is correct. I got the oversize Popeye book which has the story of Plunder Island from the comic strips.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to hold things up. I'll have something posted this evening. [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Okay, this year for my fortieth birthday party, I rented a room at a karaoke bar. I had a lot of fun. Which song did I not sing?

1. "Amazing Grace"
2. "American Pie"
3. "The Boxer"
4. "Bridge Over Troubled Water"
5. "I Could Have Danced All Night"
6. "I Got You, Babe" (a duet with a gal pal)
7. "The Sound of Silence"
8. "Take Me Home, Country Roads"
9. "Yesterday"
10. Just kidding! I didn't do this at all!

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.