Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Floating Foxlike Creature:
But how could you possibly top the prize offered in this season?

Adventure 24... 6, anyone? Anyone? Oh, dang.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kenaustin:
Mactors? Is that a typo or a new name for something?

Ahh...nevermind, Google is your friend. Model-Actors. [LOL]

Mactors. Hee hee!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
[Is mactors a mesh up of male actors? Hmm...]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Well yes - a hollow victory - but agreed, we will take it! Hey I for one am not above a little opportunism. It IS a bummer way to lose one though - a sour victory over our distinguished competition. A small sigh of relief from me, as I was very nearly voted off in our last council. Let's not let this mislead us, St' Ballans, there is still of lot of time left, and it is still anyone's game!

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

All right, N'hura, make your way up to the Tribal Council area.

-

Well, after your strong performance in round two, and making short work of this round's reward Challenge, I have to admit, I didn't expect to see you guys up here so soon. It just goes to show that fortunes can turn on a dime here on Survivor.

So, let's talk.

Quislet, obviously you realized your mistake at the Immunity Challenge about one second after you made it. I know you're kicking yourself right now, but what would you say to your tribe by way of explanation? Up until now you have been an anchor on this team, often coming in first in most challenges. Should one mistake wipe out all of the positive contributions you've made so far?

Lance, you've shown yourself to be a hard charger, always in the upper rungs of every challenge. As the field gets more and more narrow, it's becoming clearer that you're a force to be reckoned with. Any worries, as we've seen in previous Tribal Councils, that strength equals threat?

Ken and Lone Wolf, if anyone had been watching the previous Nihil productions over on the DCMB, they know that you've each been game regulars, and perhaps learned a few tricks along the way on how to best work the system. It seems to be working for you both so far, but as the game goes on, is that familiarity going to work against you, as you might be seen as "insiders"?

And dedman... relatively quiet so far. We don't hear too much from you around camp. Dependable in the challenges, but a bit of a dark horse. Any worries among the tribe that you're playing your own game... flying under the radar just waiting for the opportunity to turn the game on it's head?

With those questions in mind, I am going to ask each of you to cast a vote over today. I do want to give each of you the opportunity to post one statement. It may be as long or as short as you like, and make take whatever form you like. You may make your own case for staying... or make a case for another leaving... or both... or neither... but take the next five posts,

Lone Wolf, Quis, dedman, Lance, and ken

to speak your mind.

Then, when you're ready, cast your secret vote via PM to Exnihil to say who the next person will be to leave... Survivor. You may not vote for yourself. If you have a hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, please indicate that along with your vote.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I'll take a moment to make a request. I have 3 kids, the oldest of whom is 7. It really is tough to participate in challenges that take place in the afternoon or evening. I would really appreciate it if the challenges could be done after 10pm Eastern time. Later is fine too if we need to accomodate west coasters. I want to be able to bring my best game, and I want everyone else's best game too. Thanks for listening.

As far as our vote goes, I'll miss whomever has to leave. St'Balla is going down in the next round!

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I have a question also - how many people get voted off before the tribes merge? Or is merging dependent upon one tribe getting too small?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

"You ask a lot a questions for someone named, 'Lance'!"

- Although I understand personal obligations (got a few myself [Smile] ), I can't guarantee that the timings for the rounds will be consistently at one time or another. Something may come up, and I certainly don't want folks waiting around for my next post if I'm unable to make that committment. That being said, I have ensured, and will ensure, that prior to each individual challenge I do announce the specific time it will occur (within 10 minutes or so). The time of Challenges have been skewing a bit later lately, but I wouldn't necessarily use that as a predictive measure of future events.

- Now, Lance, what makes you so sure there will be a merge? Hmmmmmm... [Wink]

--------------------

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Exnihil,I don't think getting one answer right and finishing at the bottom of the pack on Legiopardy 3 qualifies me as an insider or regular for that matter. [LOL]

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

OK, Survivors:

Every once in a while, real life, as well it should, causes a pause in our otherwise fast-paced fantasy life.

It is, with this in mind, that I ask your forbearance, as Tribal Council is delayed this evening.

Gather up a blanket, stoke that fire, and enjoy the night out under the stars... but, tomorrow... be prepared to come out swinging, as Survivor: Marzal returns in full force!

--------------------

Exnihil

All right, Survivors, rise and shine!

I hope N'hura enjoyed their night away from camp last night. As you might have noticed, your tribe now consists of four members:

Quislet, Esq.
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
dedman
and Lance.

Unfortunately, kenaustin recieved notification of a pressing situation back in Metropolis and was obligated to bow out of the game. He was shuttled back to the mainland immediately via Legion cruiser.

What does this mean? Well, simply that there will be no need to vote at this Tribal Council as kenaustin will be, by default, eliminated.

We'll all miss you, ken. Good Luck.

OK, N'hura, head on back to camp and keep your eyes peeled for the next Tree-mail.

--------------------

Exnihil

Meanwhile...

-

<telepathically from the Phantom Zone> Hello... anybody? Can I get out now... please?

Jeff Proty <suddenly startled>: Oh my gosh... Novelty! Which button does this stupid Projector use again? ...let's see... "Press the black... you're screwed, jack... press the white... you're all right." <presses the white button>

-

Novelty: Wow! That was a trip! So... what'd I miss?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I promise my teammates that I won't pull that bonehead mistake again. I am sure that there are other bonehead mistakes to pull. er not that I am going to try to do them.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Previously on...

Survivor!

With just 10 castaways left on Marzal, it was all evened out as St'balla and N'hura faced off 5 on 5. At the Reward Challenge, Survivors raced through the weed infested bog called "The Net" to secure a series of Legion related Slurpee cups that they used to fill a tube back on the beach. Though both teams performed valiantly, it was the N'hura tribe that came up with the victory, winning Reward and sending St'balla tribe member, Novelty off to the Phantom Zone where he, once again, was given a chance to explore Exile Island.

At the Immunity Challenge, however, this 5-4 advantage did N'hura no help, as Quislet made a costly mistake, revealing an answer which resulted in the disqualification of his tribe and the awarding of Immunity to St'balla. N'hura, once again at Tribal council, deliberated on their decision, but it was a moot point as tribe member kenaustin found himself obligated to drop out of the game.

9 Castaways are left. Who will be voted out next? Watch today, as a new Tree Mail signals the next Challenge on... Survivor.

AHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOO!

Survivor Theme:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH!
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Exnihil

bump for a new page

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.