Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
^^^^
Hmmm posted same time. they could have at least posted alphebetically. Or by better looking. Either works for me. [Smile]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay: Two wishes.

BB: Granted! It's already tomorrow in Australia. See if Joe-Boy or LAM will let you watch football.

Lad Boy: Granted! You and Quislet now have adjoining offices. You spend all your time chatting which leads to both of you getting fired.

I wish I had a quicker wit.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Your wit is now so fast that no one can keep up with you in conversation. It irritates everyone.

I wish I had the best body of anyone on the board!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You are now standing on a board with Drew Carey and Kathy Kinney.

I wish for a good night's sleep.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Grant - you find Sir Galahad fast asleep in your bed. Nothing you can do will wake him up.

I wish for something good to happen to me.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted. You logged on to Legion World. What could be better than that?

I wish for a nice hot cup of tea.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - you have a nice hot cup of skunk cabbage tea. (Description---The plant grows in abundance in moist places of the northern and middle United States. All parts of it have a strong, foetid odour)

I wish for less violence

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

(Resisting temptation to pull an Emily Litella). Granted! You've just joined a nice peaceful monastery.

I wish I had super-breath.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
(Resisting temptation to pull an Emily Litella). Granted! You've just joined a nice peaceful monastery.

Woo-Hoo! And this is "nasty" how?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:

I wish I had super-breath.

Granted - You now have super-bad breath. Much like Black Bolt from the Inhumans, even a mere parting of your lip wreck devastation beyond discription.

I wish for more sex

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

I wish for more sex

And that's why the monastery was nasty! [Wink]

Granted! Everyone else is having more.

I wish for more violins on television.

[ October 17, 2005, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted all the networks now feature re-runs of the Lawrence Welk show for all primetime hours each and every night of the week.

I wish I will be able to stay awake when I go to the opera in two weeks.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted - You will be able to stay awake after the elderly matron sitting next to you gropes your package.

I wish that people got along better

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted
People now get along better than Japanes fighting fish.

I wish I could sit beside Semi at the opera and keep him awake.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! Unfortunately the aforementioned elderly matron has a long reach.

I wish I could sing in an opera (well, that is).

[ October 17, 2005, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.