Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Hmmm, I can't think of the preceding line, but I think the "whore" line is from Willow...(time to rack brain...)

For reference, the "whore" line isn't from Willow, but that isn't important anyway.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
The clue... is exactly the same as for the previous question.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Okay then - it went (bolded line is the one I needed:

quote:
Darla: Do you even know what I am?
The Master: A woman of some property. No husband. No inheritance. Yes, I know what you are.
Darla: I'm a whore.
The Master: Well, yes, that too.

Next Q:

Who was the first demon (NOT including vampires) that Buffy killed on the show?

[ March 08, 2004, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it's the She-Mantis, although I'm not actually sure if she counted as a demon or not. If she didn't then I think it'd be Moloch.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

I'm counting the She-Mantis - your question.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Hmmm. OK, probably another easy one but I'm still half asleep this morning so my brain isn't working properly yet, but who was the first Slayerette (ie Not Buffy) to kill a vampire?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure if this counts as actually killing a vampire, but in the second half of the first story, Zander is confronting Vampire Jesse at the Bronze and is holding a stake over his heart. A girl rushing to get out bumps Jesse onto the stake.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Yeah, I'm counting that. It was sort of accidental but he's still the first to actually be responsible for dusting a vamp. Your go Quis.

--------------------

Reboot

Ummm... Quislet?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I think I know the answer to this.

Who is the first person to talk to Oz?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Isn't it Devon (singer with Dingoes Ate My Baby)? If not I think possibly it's actually Willow when she bumps into him and apologises.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Close but not what I think is the correct answer.

Did Devon actually ever had on-screen interaction with the Scoobies?

--------------------

Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Did Devon actually ever had on-screen interaction with the Scoobies?

Well, he asked Angel if he wanted to be a roadie [Smile]

And it was Cordy who was the first person to talk to Oz on-screen, wasn't it? (while moaning how Devon hadn't turned up for a date [Smile] )

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ah, I think you're probably right SoM. Oz's first appearance was certainly in Inca Mummy Girl which has the scene where Oz asks Devon who Willow is but I think Cordy does speak to him first a couple of scenes before hand.

As for Devon and the Scoobies I'm pretty sure he talks with Willow at a couple of points as well but I don't think he really speaks to anyone else.

--------------------

Reboot

No, it's Devon. I was looking at the Halloween script [Smile]

[And Devon talked to Cordy in the Inca scene]

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.