Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Thanks, I can go now.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Ouch! Didn't see that coming! [Smile]

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Are we supposed to pm the answer or answer here?

As I'm sure you now realize the rules stated:

"- Survivors will PM the correct answer to Exnihil.
- ... (any answers posted on the board mean tribe disqualification)."

I'm sorry, guys. N'hura is going to Tribal tomorrow.

Damn! I had such cool questions, too. [Wink]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
OUCH! Better luck next time N'hura, and a hollow victory for we St'Ballans.

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Hollow, maybe, but that doesn't mean we won't take it.

Silver Ales all around, fellas.

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:

Damn! I had such cool questions, too. [Wink] [/QB]

Let's hear them, Just for fun. First one to answer- here on the board gets bragging rights.

--------------------

kenaustin

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats St'balla!

--------------------

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry for the exclamation back there, N'hura. I was all worked up in anticipation of the challenge -- like I usually am when I'm on the scent of a nice, juicy rabbit.

You're a strong team, so we're happy to take the win.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Well, hollow or not, congrats, St'balla!

The gimme will ensure that next time we meet, you'll be at full strength. N'hura... I've got nothing for you... except an appointment tomorrow at Tribal Council. Head on back to camp and start thinking about which one of your tribemates:

-

is going home.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by Language Arts Lad:
quote:

Let's hear them, Just for fun. First one to answer- here on the board gets bragging rights. [/QB]
No way, man! But you'll be certain that there's a "Riding the Lightning" category in Season 2. [Smile]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Language Arts Lad:
quote:

Let's hear them, Just for fun. First one to answer- here on the board gets bragging rights. [/QB]
I wouldn't mind seeing the other questions.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
mmhtpppphhh nnnnnntttttttmmmmmm zzzzzzzsssshhhhnnnnnnn

[hates it that he's still in the phantom zone. I'd like to see the rest of the questions too... but I'm sure Ex will save them for the next game]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Bingo, Phantom Nov. I'll just file that one for future use. [Smile]

--------------------

Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
No way, man! But you'll be certain that there's a "Riding the Lightning" category in Season 2. [Smile]

But how could you possibly top the prize offered in this season? [Smile]

And anyway, after everyone's seen how cool this season is, I'll bet next season's applicants will all be fame-seeking mactors and models.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin

Mactors? Is that a typo or a new name for something?

Ahh...nevermind, Google is your friend. Model-Actors. [LOL]

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.