Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted:
He's straight.

I wish my dad had never sold that 64 1/2 Ford Mustang.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - instead he put it up on blocks in your frontyard where it rusted away.

I wish I had a mint condition copy of every comic book ever printed.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! The photocopies arrive at your doorstep, COD, and in mint condition. For the million or so tons of paper involved you now owe the shipping company 100,000 dollars.

I wish I had the discipline to get up every morning and lift weights before work and school.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Now that Sandra Day O'Connor has some extra time on her hands, she's agreed to arrive at your house each morning at 4:30 to get you out of bed and make you work-out. If yelling at you doesn't work, she's instructed to throw a bucket of cold water on you.

I wish there was a pill you could take that would give you the physique you wanted within 24 hours.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted
There is such a pill, only one, I just took it.

I wish my good-looking next door neighbor didn't have opaque blinds on his bedroom window.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted... He now has them on his shoulders.

I wish it was the weekend...

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted... but you're under court order to work all weekend - and overtime! with no additional compensation, or even comp time. And your favorite band was giving a free concert in your town while you're at work, to boot!

I wish that whoever responds to this post is granted as much happiness as I granted Minesurfer...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted and thank you:
Minsurfer was desperately looking for a way to spend the whole weekend in his office with Kate. He's (soon to be) orgasmically happy.

I wish all evil and hostililty on LegionWorld would be manifested solely against Kent.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But what do you have against a county in Southeastern England?

I wish more people had an appreciation of fine cheeses.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - This causes cheese prices to rise so high that you cannot afford to buy cheese ever again.

I wish I was as out-going as Lad Boy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - but you're forced to move to an isolated one-man research station in northern Greenland.

I wish "Mirrormask" was playing close to me.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
"Mirrormask" my mother-in-law's flatulent donkey is now playing in your living room. Keep him away from the cole slaw in your refrigerator.

I wish I could get a job on one of those isolated research stations in Greenland.

[ October 14, 2005, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted - This one is staffed by 80 year old nuns.

I wish I lived near Lad Boy

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted:
You now have a 1.3 million dollar mortgage (because you were too smart to buy one of the newer expensive houses) and must spend all your time at work in order to avoid foreclosure.

I wish Quislet worked in the office next to me.

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted and the nuns love you and want you, particularly the old ones.

I wish it were tomorrow so I could watch football.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.