Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Is that from the Garry Shandling's Show?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes it was
[Band]
This is the theme to Garry's Show,
The theme to Garry's show.
Garry called me up and asked if I would right his theme song.
I'm almost halfway finished,
How do you like it so far,
How do you like the theme to Garry's Show.

This is the theme to Garry's Show,
The opening theme to Garry's show.
This is the music that you hear as you watch the credits.
We're almost to the part of where I start to whistle.
Then we'll watch "It's Garry Shandling's Show".

This was the theme to Garry Shandling's show

Your turn LL

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, here is one that most of you probably haven't heard the lyrics for since they were never aired during the show's run.

Never flinch, boys, never be afraid,
Heroes are not born, boys, heroes are made.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hogan's Heroes?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Guess I should have picked a bit that didn't use a key word. Yep, it was Hogan's Heroes:

Heroes, heroes, husky men of war,
Sons of all the heroes, of the war before.
We’re all heroes up to our ear o’s
You ask questions - we make suggestions
That’s what we’re heroes for.

All good heroes love a good, big fight
Open up the bomb bays and brighten up the night.
We applaud the people who laud us,
You pull the roses, we punch the noses,
That’s what we’re heroes for.

What’s a hero do?
Well, we’re not gonna tell ya
Cause we wish we knew.
That’s why we heroes are so few.
We’ve got a slogan from Colonel Hogan
And Colonel Hogan’s a hero too.

Never flinch, boys, never be afraid,
Heroes are not born, boys, heroes are made.
Ask not why, boys, never say die, boys
Answer the call, remember we’ll all be heroes forever more.

Back to you Quis.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OK this one may be easy

Well it's you girl, and you should know it
With each glance and every little movement you show it

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this from "The Mary Tyler Moore Show?"
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I knew it would be easy

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, here we go...but first, I want to plug a CD I have. Several years ago, while working at a radio station, we got a free copy of the "Mad About You" CD, and it is one of the best CDs I own. It has songs from several different artists and is absolutely fantastic. Anyway, off we go...

"...if no one else can help, and if you can find them..."

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

That would be The A-Team.

I have the CD for Malcolm in the Middle that I like a lot.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Yep - wow, 5 minutes...take it Quis...
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Who lives down in deepest darkest Africa? (Africa)
Who's the one who brought the jungle fame?
Who's the king of Animals in Africa?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

the Tarzan cartoon?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

nope, but it is a cartoon

Who lives down in deepest darkest Africa? (Africa)
Who's the one who brought the jungle fame?
Who's the king of Animals in Africa?
________ ommitted line __________________

When we get in trouble and we're in a fight
Who's the one who just won't turn and run?
Who believes in doing good and doing right?
________ ommitted line __________________

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Kimba the White Lion is his name!
  This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.