Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet seems to be MIA, so until he rejoins us, I propose a new question:

Which Titan has met the Loch Ness Monster?

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'll guess Aqualad, but that's too obvious...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Obvious but correct. I thought that would be an easy one. He met the monster in the 2nd Mad Mod encounter I believe. Odd that he didn't mention that to the other Titans when they were hunting the monster in issue #40(?) . . .

--------------------

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll let Lance continue as I don't have a good question (heck I don't even have a bad question)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, neither do I, Quis. Look, I am just gonna leave the floor open. First person who wants to ask a question gets it, ok?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Where did the Titans first meet Lilith and what was she doing there?

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Can't remember what it was called but she was a go-go dancer in a club in an ever so groovy kind of way.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Close enough. I believe it was the Canary Club disco and she danced in a cage. Carry on.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Dammit, now I have to think of a question...

What was Flamebird's perfect world as created by Technis had captured all the Titans?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not familar with the story, but I would say her perfect world would have included her being married to Robin/Nightwing and/or being the tennis champion of the world.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

So very, very close, but not quite...

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it was her playing tennis against a whole bunch of Robins. And winning, of course. (Not sure about that last part, it just seemed to fit [Smile] )

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Can we have a delay of game penalty on this thread? 9 days is too long for one question IMHO. Somebody ask a new question, please.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm pretty sure I.B.'s answer was correct.

P.S. I agree with Jim re: the time limit on confirming whether someone's got the right answer or not. These Trivia Games just grind to a dead halt otherwise.

[ May 04, 2006, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Blacula ]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Very true. As a mod here, I'll PM Bevis; if we don't here back by Sunday (that long only because there is not currently a rule and I'm hesitant to be too unilateral), then it's IBby's question.

I'll also consult Nightcrawler and my fellow mods, and hopefully announce a standard rule for all trivia threats tout de suite.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.