Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game! (Page 154)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  ...  164  165  166   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game!
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Wish I had two choices...ummm, I'll take Spain for 1000 points, Alex!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope! Sorry kids. [Smile] I've been to Spain and France-- loved 'em both. Wanna go to Australia and New Zealand but I don't think I could live there. The water goes backwards...

Here's a repost of the list, minus what's already been guessed. (The question, in case anyone missed it, is which non-US country I hope to some day live in.)

England
Canada
Italy
Mexico
India
Israel
Russia
China

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
India! For the Pig Toilets, cheap prescription drugs, Dysentry and Theiving Monkeys!!!

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm, I know my Lady fair doesn't want to live in Canada because as everbody knows that's just the US's little bro. My gut says either England or Italy.

I'll go with Italy.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ach, lets's go for my own turf and say England.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Italy?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy:
India! For the Pig Toilets

Ok Ok I cant be the ONLY person that finds this amusing can I? :
"Every toilet comes equipped with a standard accessory; a thick 4 foot long wooden stick which one holds on to, not for support but as a weapon of defense. As the lady unabashedly demonstrates the technique, I look on in horrified amazement. One delivers, she says, a sharp hit on the flat snout of the pig as soon as it becomes over enthusiastic and gets too close to the flanks. Timing is everything. With almost motherly pride, she tells me her pigs are smart and they are quick! So I’ll just have to be quicker. Won’t I? It is almost as if a challenge is being thrown. Who will win? The pig or the human? Either outcome appears to be okay with her, although I suspect she is marginally partial to her pigs. Then, as if embarrassed by her own bias, and letting her voice adopt an insider’s tone, she tells me not to get taken in by their delighted grunts. They can be quite dangerous. One German, an animal-rights protectionist, in his kindness, had hesitated hitting them, and had consequently to be rushed to the government hospital in Mapusa with a portion of his rear taken from him. “My pigs are not polite like maybe German pigs”. She laughs at her own joke. I admire her for that. A sense of humour even! Nevertheless, I decide to take a rain check on using her rustic rest room!"

TASTE THE FUNNY!

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Canada? They have universal health care, gay marriage and Tamper Lad. [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Mexico, where Caliente will be muy hot

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hee. I think you're funny Joey. [Love]

Actually, it was my fiance who guessed right first!!

Though, I love England, I am far too poor to live there. Canadia does have all those, er, attributes I suppose... but it's so very cold! I'm a wuss with weather. I believe my stance on India would be 'a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there' but I've yet to visit so... we'll see. And Mexico is just a hop over the boarder-- why move? [Wink]

But Italy. Ah, Italy. I dunno why but, for whatever reason, I really want to live there someday. I think it might be all the history (future history teacher here) or maybe the character study (anthropology!) or maybe the hot men with accents. Who knows? But... yeah. Take it away Actor Lad!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

I know I knew my darling. [Wink]

Which of these martial arts do I pratice?

Capoeira
Hapkido
Judo
Kendo
Savate
Sumo
Tang Soo Do
Wing Chun

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

EVERYBODY WING CHUN TONIGHT!!!

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Savate?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

No to both.

--------------------
ActorLad

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Capoeria? only cause thats what I used to do until I got fat and Lazy.

--------------------

This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  ...  164  165  166   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.