Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
You've got Tree-Mail

-

Immunity Challenge is tonight at 8 PM EST

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, you know I'm still trying to spear a fish with a stick on the beach in Marzal. These time anomalies are a havoc to fish in. Then along came this person.

-

Yup, that's him. In a speedo and all. I always thought Tyroc's bathing suit was a costume. I see now it's normal attire at the beach [LOL]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Holy cow! That Exnihil is buff! Who does he think he is, Joe Rogan?

I now know the meaning of the term, "Fear Factor." [Wink]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

...and now:

A Survivor Special Feature
(nearly) Everything You Always Wanted To
Know About the Hidden Immunity Idol

(And, In Fact, May Have Asked)

1. Somewhere off the coast of Marzal lies a cruel, unforgiving place we call "Exile Island."

2. The very location of this place is kept hidden from all except the unlucky few who find themselves sent there.

3. Although the exile to this place is something no one should want, it does have one saving grace: hidden somewhere on the island is a Hidden Immunity idol

4. This idol, it must be made clear, is not for Team Immunity but, rather, Individual Immunity (to protect oneself should they find themselves under the gun a Tribal Council.)

5. Once sent to Exile, Survivors are given clues to locate the Idol, but it can be tricky.

6. Once found, it is the finders to keep and use as they will. They may tell others they have it, or not, or even pretend that they have it. They may even give it to someone else on the sly (though this must be clearly indicated to Exnihil prior to each exchange).

7. If found, any subsequent contestants sent to Exile will proceed to search, and only if they find the place it had been, will they be notified that it has previously been found.

8. To play the Idol, one must submit it, along with their vote at Tribal Council and only after the votes have been read will this be revealed.

9. Thus far, only one individual has gone to Exile Island, Novelty, and whether he has the idol is anyone's guess... except his own... and, I suppose, mine. [Wink]

10. I neglected to mention (my fault, so I'm indicating it here) that at the last Tribal Council no Idol was played.

11. Another Idol will not be hidden on Exile Island until the previous one has been played.

12. Exnihil's status, "Has the Hidden Immunity Idol," is merely a joke and not an indication of placement (So, dammit, stop searching him, as he's quite ticklish! [Smile] )

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Teammates,

I'm really sorry for my absence from the last challenge. the only internet access I have right now is 40 cents a minute, and I can't always get to it. I will make my best efforts to work on tonight's challenge expediently! Thanks for your patience!

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah Ex, I was surprised you didn't allow me to ... er... play Kelly Clarkson's song. Good thing I didn't need it!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Well I managed to get online without paying and I am here waiting with baited radioactive breath...

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

All right, Survivors. bring it on in.

How'd you guys fare in the big lightning storm last night? Your shelters still in one piece?

Well, down here on the beach, our crew had a heck of a time cleaning up. The high winds blew all this garbage in from the mainland. Kono rinds, old Silver Ale cans, and this... er... I don't even begin to know what this thing is supposed to be!

-

Anyway, enough of our production problems! Let's get into today's challenge!

First things first: as you know, N'hura, in the last challenge, won the Phantom Zone Projector. This gives them the ability to forcibly sit out one member of the St'balla tribe for this challenge. Fire away, N'hura! They, by majority, choose:

-

Novelty, once again, you'll be sitting out this challenge, though you may help your tribemates "telepathically" via PM, after which you may float anywhere you like, including: Exile Island!

Today we'll be taking a closer look at some of our 30th and 31st century speedsters. The Challenge itself is simple:

- A question is posted related to an aspect of a "Lightning Rider."
- Survivors will PM the correct answer to Exnihil.
- Every Survivor who answers correctly will proceed to the next round, those who answer incorrectly will be eliminated.
- You may work together as a tribe, but you should certainly ensure that your answer is submitted before helping your tribe-mates (any answers posted on the board mean tribe disqualification).
- If no one answers the question correctly, the round is a push, and all remaining Survivors advance.
- The last tribe to remain without an incorrect answer wins Immunity, the losing tribe goes to Tribal Council.

That's it. Survivors ready....

What?

Oh, apparently that's not it:

- The amount of time to answer a question will be equal to the number of Survivors still in the Challenge. So, we begin with 9 Survivors... that means 9 minutes to answer. 8 Survivors... 8 minutes, and so on (the board clock will be the final arbiter of time). This means that as the Challenge goes on it will become more and more difficult to aid anyone but yourself.

Survivors ready... first question will be posted 3 minutes from... Now!

[ October 21, 2008, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

Exnihil

First question, 9 minutes to answer, we'll start easy:

By what name are Don and Dawn Allen collectively known?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Tornado twins

Or the Tornado Twins to be precise

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Disqualification!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

And with that - holy s**t!, N'hura is disqualified!

St'balla Wins Immunity!

--------------------

Exnihil

Wow, Quis! That's gotta hurt. Any thoughts?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Are we supposed to pm the answer or answer here?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Dang. I hang my head in shame

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.