Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
11. Abraham Lincoln

It'd be a hoot if 18 were to be the VP pick for whoever wins the Dems nomination...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
I am inclined to bouts of depression, but Honest Abe is not the one.

Lad Boy! That's the one. Thomas Jefferson (and I) is descended from the royal families of Europe through his mother. hm, that gives me an idea for my next turn at bat...

Go, Lad Boy!

[Tizzles]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
In high school, I was:

(1) Quarterback of the football team

(2) Sleeping with the quarterback of the football team

(3) President of the chess club

(4) Editor of the yearbook

(5) recognized for outstanding rhubarb production in my Future Farmers of America chapter.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to say 2, but...

(3) President of the chess club

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Lad Boy

My eighth grad civics teacher was once married to a former state chess champion. I learned a lot about playing chess from her, and a lot about civics and life, in general.

However, the small, poor rural school I went to had no chess club.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
(2) Sleeping with the quarterback of the football team

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

(2) The quarterback of the football teams is someone with whom I never slept.
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

(4) Editor of the yearbook

--------------------

Lad Boy

Yep, you got it.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh, I thought for sure it was the one involving rhubarb.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Rhubarbs are for lemurs.
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

It's interesting how no one was going to answer quarterback. I would have been confused if there was a "tight end" option instead of quarterback option [Smile]

What's my favourite italian food?
a. Plain cheese pizza
b. Pizza with everything
c. Pepperoni pizza
d. Spaghetti Bolognaise
e. Lasagna
g. Fettucini carbonara
h. Spaghetti meatballs
i. Mac and cheese
j. Ravioli
k. Baked ziti
l. Eggplant parmesan
m. Tiramisu

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
g. Fettucini carbonara

cuz its mine.

[Matter Eater Lad]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I do like that, but it's not my absolute fav. Try again.

--------------------

Lad Boy

d. Spaghetti Bolognaise
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.