Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Mad about you?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. A little older than that. I said an 80's sitcom.

Hint: One of the stars was Canadian. [Big Grin]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I'll take one more guess

My Two Dads

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, it wasn't a Paul Reiser sitcom. [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

And what do you have against Paul Reiser?????? [Wink]

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Its the one with the Seaver family. Alan thicke played the dad. Got it...

Growing Pains.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

That's the one Rick! Next one to you.
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm, I may be sorry i answered, lol. I will have to give it some thought. Get back to you...

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Guys, i officially forfeit my turn to list one. Frankly, i suck at this. I can remember the ones i know, but i don't know a lot of obscure ones to try and fool you with.

*I am using the quick reply, so i don't know the symbol for shame, lol.

--------------------

Something pithy!

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, I'll just jump in to keep the game going...ok?

"Tell me all your secrets and I'll tell you most of mine..."

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
more...

"Tell me why...

I love you like I do.."

big hint...the show has been guessed on this page...

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Mad about you?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

yep - take it away Quis...
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

This is the music that you hear as you watch the credits.
We're almost to the part of where I start to whistle.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Here are more of the lyrics

_____ called me up and asked if I would write his theme song.
I'm almost halfway finished,
How do you like it so far,

This is the music that you hear as you watch the credits.
We're almost to the part of where I start to whistle.

--------------------

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.