Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ermmm. Apart from Oz and Devon who are the musicians in Dingoes Ate My Baby really? (As in either the band name, or if you want to be really clever, the band name and the individuals' names).

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Four Star Mary. I'll skip the individuals [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Them's the ones.

I'm off on my hols to NY for a week now, so you'll just have to mnage without me. Keep up the geekiness levls while I'm gone. [Wink]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
What subject was Anya flunking in S3, yet later sang that she was good @ it?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
home ec/ cooking?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Math.
From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

It was indeed maths. Your go

--------------------

Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's the return of the list questions! Name all gay/bisexual Buffy characters.

Hint 1: Andrew counts, even if he's never come out of the closet.

Hint 2: One of the characters was in the closet during all of his actual appearances.

From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
1/Willow
2/Tara
3/Kennedy
4/Andrew
5/Scott?(Buffy's boyfriend in S3)
6/the football player who did his coming out to Xander and who died killed by the Mayor at the end of season 3...

[ February 17, 2004, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Frog Kid ]

From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

That's them. The football player's name, btw, is Larry. Take it away!
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Just curious - what evidence do we have that Andrew is gay?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

It's only been strongly implied -- he and Warren were kinda like with Smithers and Mr. Burns
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
When was it implied?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Few times, but mostly stuff that could be read either way - things like his very emotional reaction to the resurrected Spike.

IIRC tho, the actor's on record as saying he just thinks Andrew is very naive and doesn't think about sex at all.

[ February 19, 2004, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------

DrakeB3004

It got a little more blatant than that with Warren. I don't think it was ever overtly sexual, but his devotion to Warren seemed more than simple friendship -- it was definitely played to seem possibly homosexual. I don't remember any quotes though.
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.