Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game! (Page 140)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  ...  164  165  166   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game!
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
And, though I read this, I somehow missed it. ><

All right, which book am I going to finish this holiday! {aka I should've already finished but haven't had time with school}

a) Fried Green Tomatoes
b) To Kill a Mockingbird
c) Catfish and Mandala
d) King Lear
e) The Devil Wears Prada Boots
f) Catch Me If You Can
g) President X
h) Road to Perdition
i) The Da Vinci Code
j) Dude... I don't read... Not even for school!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
e) The Devil Wears Prada Boots

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
b) To Kill a Mockingbird
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
i) The Da Vinci Code
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
d) King Lear
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
No to all of you, I'm afraid.

I read To Kill a Mockingbird when I was a freshman in high school (oh so long ago). The Devil one is one I saw in Borders that looked kinda interesting if not a little dumb. Da Vinci Code is sorta on my list but I just can't seem to generate enough enthusiasm. And big fat no to King Lear. Just... no... [Wink]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

a) Fried Green Tomatoes
c) Catfish and Mandala
f) Catch Me If You Can
g) President X
h) Road to Perdition
j) Dude... I don't read... Not even for school!

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Newp!! I did look at it before, cool graphic novel, but the movie was a little... weird for my tastes.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
President X? I haven't read the book, but the reviews sounded interesting.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
f) Catch Me If You Can

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Sorry RL -- it's on my list though!! I bought it and everything. Granted it was only a couple bucks but... yeah. [Wink]

You got it Quis!! You're up.

P.S. I've read Fried Green Tomatoes -- it's much better than the movie, IMHO. And, Catfish and Mandala is one of the best nonfiction books I've ever read. Everyone should read it.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

OK you should all know that my favorite subject in school was history.

What, besides gym (never did climb that rope), was my least favorite subject?

1) English (I think I'll never see a poem as awful as ...)

2) Math (Why do I need to know this if I have a calculator)

3) Science (OK class come up and get your frog)

4) Spanish (Why can't they just learn English"

5) Wood shop (It's suposed to be a spice rack)

6) Art (It's supposed to be a bowl of fruit)

7) Music (Can someone pass me a bucket so I can carry this tune)

8) I had no least favorite class, I'm such a nerd I loved them all.

--------------------

Caliente

I vote for art 'cause I was always terrible at it!! No talent at all.

Eugh.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Lad Boy

1) English (I think I'll never see a poem as awful as ...)

2) Math (Why do I need to know this if I have a calculator)

3) Science (OK class come up and get your frog)

4) Spanish (Why can't they just learn English"

5) Wood shop (It's suposed to be a spice rack)

7) Music (Can someone pass me a bucket so I can carry this tune)

8) I had no least favorite class, I'm such a nerd I loved them all.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope and Nope.

Even though I didn't do so well in them, I liked them.

--------------------

This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  ...  164  165  166   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.