Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

But not so fast! St'balla back with one, but hot on their tail is a fourth from N'hura! This one could be over in a heartbeat... if the fifth is found.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Help... oh noes... this challenge is hard. I have sent in mine, but am looking for my teammates!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I checked this at 8:02 and this wasn't posted yet.

I put my son to bed and come back and we're behind.
AAAAAAAAAh! [AHHHH!!!!]

(My submission is in now, too.) [Yes]

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

-

and this Challenge is over!

N'hura wins Reward!

Apparently an easy one tonight, as N'hura made quick work of the challenge.

Quis was in 1st with Supergirl from:

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/public/default.asp?t=1&m=1&c=34&s=265&ai=46664&ssd=8/7/2004&arch=y

Followed by Lance with Brainy at:

http://adventure247.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_archive.html

Then kenaustin with Lightning Lad at:

http://waffyjon.blogspot.com/2008/02/found-on-ebay-dc-slurpee-cups.html

and LWL came up with Cham at:

http://www.computonet.com/saturngirl/lsh/lshcup.html

Novelty ran up first for St'balla with Cos from:

http://www.computonet.com/saturngirl/lsh/lshcup.html

But dedman capped it off for N'hura with Saturn Girl from:

http://lsh.freeservers.com/misccovers.html

Floating Foxlike Creature, Davey and Lardy rang in (including an elegant ebay solution from Foxy) but it was too late.

Congrats, N'hura, and stand by for instructions of the Phantom Zone Projector. St'balla... I've got nothing for you. Head on back to camp and rest up for tomorrow's Immunity Challenge.

[ October 20, 2008, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Way to go Team N'hura.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't call it easy, Ex. Those things were hard to track down!

Way to go N'hura!

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Slurpees for everyone, including St'balla

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
GG N'hura! Another fun one, Ex! Nicely done!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, again guys. And thanks Quis, I'll take a Chameleon Boy cup filled halfway with Pepsi and Half with Mountain Dew. [Yes]

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
** foxlike noise of hunger **

I'd like a pureed squirrel Slurpee, please.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Floating Foxlike Creature:
** foxlike noise of hunger **

I'd like a pureed squirrel Slurpee, please.

Now that's just ten kinds of wrong! [Smile]

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anybody have any of the DC Slurpee cups,I have Mon-el,Brainiac 5 and Metamorpho.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, that sucked for St'balla!

Jeff, is anyone going to Exile Island?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Eventually...

--------------------

Exnihil

bump for new page

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.