Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this the theme to "Reba?"
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It is the theme from Reba. Sorry I didn't give more clues. Busy week.

You're up Lance!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
cool...ok, here we go...

We're just trying to be friendly,
Come watch us sing and play.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Here's more...

Here we come
Walking down the street
We get the funniest looks from
Everyone we meet.

Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lancesrealm:
cool...ok, here we go...

We're just trying to be friendly,
Come watch us sing and play.

We're the young generation,
And we've got something to say!
Hey, hey, we're The Monkees!
You never know where we'll be found!
Some of you better get ready:
We may be comin' to your town!

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Yup. Take it away, BRM...
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, next lyric:

"They'll have to make the best of things;
It's an uphill climb!"

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

lol...this is from the end of "Gilligan's Island."
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, the "Gilligan's Island" theme had separate lyrics for the closing credits:

"Now, this is a tale of our castaways,
They're here for a long, long time!
They'll have to make the best of things,
It's an uphill climb!
The First Mate and his Skipper, too,
Will do their very best
To make the others comfortable
In their tropic island nest.
No phone, no lights, no motor car,
Not a single luxury:
Like Robinson Crusoe
It's primitive as can be!
So join us here each week, my friend,
You're sure to get a smile
From seven stranded castaways
Here on Gilligan's Isle!"

Over to lance

lancesrealm
amiable

Y'know, I remember having a tough time memorizing that one, since TV stations played promos for whatever was on next over the theme. I actually like the close better than the open. Anyhoo, here we go...

"...and I guess we'll be together for a million more..."

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"What would we do baby, without us". Family Ties. Now that song will be stuck in my head.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

lol...sorry about that. Take it, Scott...
Lightning Lad
Founder

That's okay lance. Maybe I'll get even with this one. [Big Grin]

"As long as we got each other
We got the world spinnin' right in our hands."

mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
D'oh, I can hear this in my head now, but I don't know the show. Some horrible 80's sitcom I'm guessing.
From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

mechana is right, it is a horrible 80's sitcom. Here's another line:

Baby you and me, we gotta be
The luckiest dreamers who never quit dreamin’

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.