Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Doyle didn’t have a special coffee mug.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Indeed he didn't. OK, so sort of a trick question but obviously not hard enough. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
You want hard - okay, what time did the mask start to activate in Dead Man's Party [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Damn, me and my big mouth. That's something I'm certainly going to have to go and check on the actual video. Shame it's such a crappy episode as well. One of the only really bad ones from season 3.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Right, just so I can prove my geek status there are two possible answers that I've come up with. The first time the mask activates and raises the dead cat it's just after 11.34, according to Buffy's clock radio. Then the night of the party when it raises all the zombies (why did it only raise a cat the first time and then hoards of zombies the next night?) the guy who dies of burns in hospital and instantly comes back is 'called' at 7.43. There was at least one other resurection before then so the mask actually must have activated a little earlier tthan that (unless of course the two ressurections we see and theparty and the mask glowing actyually are all happening at the same time).

Do I win the uber-geek crown now? [Razz]

--------------------

Reboot

11:34pm was the one I was looking for [Smile]

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

he he he. How tragic am I to know that? Actually ore tragic is the fact that watched the episode just to find out hat it was. [Big Grin]

Right, this may or may not be easy since it's nothing actually explained in the series but is fairly common knowledge. In Graduation Day part 2 (season 3 finale) in the dream Faith says "Little Miss Muffet, counting down from 7 3 0" then in Restless (season 4 finale) 'Tara' says the clock which reads 07.30 is completely wrong. What then is the significance of 7 3 0?

--------------------

Reboot

730 days = 2 years, and two years after the S3 finale, Buffy died in the S5 finale [Smile]

And you should learn to find quicker ways, y'know [Smile]

[ February 11, 2004, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That's the one. Show's how far ahead Whedon planned some of the plot elements of Buffy.

--------------------

Reboot

Not found the Angelus quote from the quote thread yet?

Lesse then...

What sport did Lorne catch Angel watching while he claimed to be "brooding"?

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
hockey?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Well, ICE hockey, but I'll give you it [Smile]

--------------------

DrakeB3004

New question:
What's Veruca?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

A werewolf (and a right bee-yotch too boot). Plus dead with her throat ripped out by Oz.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Right on three counts -- you're on next [Smile]
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.