Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Romeo's the dude. Take 'er away!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
OK easy one this time.

Who is Frances Kane?

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Introduced in NTT 17, she was a young girl who found she had the ability to attract magnetic fields. She and Kid Flash had a sort-of relationship which fizzled quickly in view of Wally's infatuation with Raven. Later, when Frances aided the Titans against the minions of Brother Blood, she adopted the code-name of "Magenta" and wore a costume which obscured her face...and...

Is this enough info for you, Blacula?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Good to see another Magenta fan on here LAM.

Next question's yours.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool!

Here's a puzzler for the old-time Titans fans...

a) Name the place where Wonder Girl was possessed
b) Name the spell-caster

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I can't remember the details but this is the issue LAM is thinking about -

http://www.comics.org/coverview.lasso?id=24413&zoom=4

Great issue. Great era!

jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
A. Dog Island?

B. Miss Wickham?

C. I remember the ghost's name was Gregori. Does that get me anything?

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

LAM isn't around anymore I don't think Jim so go ahead and ask the next question. And well done for remembering all that info!
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Does that mean I was right?

When the Titans met the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse, who was the only Titan to meet "War" and who were the only 3 Titans to meet "Famine"?

--------------------

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Well, I doublechecked the last answer last night and it turns out that it was Miss Wickersham, not Miss Wickham. Magda Wickersham, AKA Magda Drachwyck to be precise.

This question has stagnated long enough. The answer is:
Kid Flash was the only Titan to meet War and Lilith, Mal, and Speedy were the only ones to meet Famine.

Here's a followup question. What was ironic about the backup story in that issue (TT #37) and no, I don't mean that they miscolored Green Arrow/Robin Hood's costume with Speedy's colors.

--------------------

jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Is anybody else still playing this game?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
It is just that recalling particular stories by issue number is not one of my strong suits.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll read the story...and try to answer it, Jim.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, just read it. Umm...it is ironic that Oliver Queen went to school in Smallville?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Nope.

By ironic, I mean in how it relates to the lead story.

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.