Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » It's back - Legion Homeworld Survivor (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: It's back - Legion Homeworld Survivor
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
We can't end the game on a tie so I will leave it open for awhile longer.

Will Naltor fall asleep at the switch? Or does Cargg look three times as yummy to the Suneater.

Your votes will decide.

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Naltor is close to Khundia. Not much in the way of a big Sun-Eater type snack there.

Cargg

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Duo Damsel is my 2nd favorite...
so Naltor must go.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Is this a win by two kind of thing?

If so... I think the game's over...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Dunno if it's too late or not, but my vote is for Naltor.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
SLK, it looks like I actually misspoke earlier, and your vote actually may be the tiebreaker!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Is this a win by two kind of thing?

If so... I think the game's over...

Actually, EDE my intent at the time was to wait another 24 hours before deciding - otherwise I could have just swept in when it was convenient to my preference.

In any case, I have to discount Braalian's last vote as he had previously voted in this round.

Which leaves us with a Survivor tie.

Both Naltor and Cargg will continue to grow and prosper in the U.P.

Thanks to all who played. There were some surprises along the way - like our very own planet Earth biting the dust so early in the game. At the outset, I expected peaceful, agrarian, NAKED Winath to winath. But, I was very happy to see my favourite legion gal's home planet Cargg fare so well. (Even though her native Carggites treated her so poorly).

So three cheers to Cargg and to Naltor (for predicting the Suneater's every move).

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
well, if I was working on last Saturday and I would for sure to vote Carggg OUT! So Naltor would be the winner....but..oh well. so it's a tie. eh? Congrats!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Titan loses! [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.