Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 131)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
11. Mario Kart

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I know nothing about video games, but on title alone,

8. Leisure Suite Larry

sounds like something with an awesome name that might wind up being disappointing.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Mario Kart I've played a few times at friend's places and had a fun time.

Leisure Suite Larry is an old game from the 80s, Exnihil, that I used to think was very rude and risque at the time because you (as Larry) got to have sex with some women in it. From memory it was all off-screen though so by today's standards it would be practically a children's game.

1. Halo
2. World of Warcraft
3. Mass Effect
4. The Sims
5. Civ IV
6. Call of Duty
7. Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
8. Leisure Suite Larry
9. Portal
10. Eye of the Beholder
11. Mario Kart
12. Bully
13. Dead Space
14. Far Cry
15. Lego Batman
16. Left for Dead
17. My Little Pony Coloring Fun
18. Batman: Arkham Asylum
19. And Then There Were None
20. Oblivion

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
5. Civ IV

You can never get the magic of the original back.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Civ IV is the first Civ game I've played, and let me tell you - I'm addicted to it! I've played it way too much lately. It got to a point during my last semester that I had to uninstall it from my computer because it was getting in the way of my studies!

My Little Pony Coloring Fun I just made up to see if anyone would guess it (so thank you lancesrealm [Big Grin] ) but I did get the idea from a boring online coloring game that my 3 year old nieces made me play with them while I was baby-sitting them once.

1. Halo
2. World of Warcraft
3. Mass Effect
4. The Sims
5. Civ IV
6. Call of Duty
8. Leisure Suite Larry
9. Portal
10. Eye of the Beholder
11. Mario Kart
12. Bully
13. Dead Space
14. Far Cry
15. Lego Batman
16. Left for Dead
20. Oblivion

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
12. Bully

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Halo

I just guessed the My Little Pony game because I thought it would be...interesting if it were true.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

4. The Sims

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Blacula
Easy

Bully, from what I can gather, is like Grand Theft Auto set in a boarding school. It seems quite interesting but I've never played it.

Halo is another game I've never played. I'm sure it's great but I think I've missed the boat on that franchise so I'm not really interested in it.

The Sims I got into years and years ago when it first came out. I spent like a whole weekend just choosing what the pattern on the carpet in my Sims house was going to be! Fun but another too addictive game. I've never played any of the updated versions.

1. Halo
2. World of Warcraft
3. Mass Effect
4. The Sims
5. Civ IV
6. Call of Duty
8. Leisure Suite Larry
9. Portal
10. Eye of the Beholder
11. Mario Kart
12. Bully
13. Dead Space
14. Far Cry
15. Lego Batman
16. Left for Dead
20. Oblivion

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
14. Far Cry

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

10. Eye of the Beholder
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
16. Left for Dead
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Far Cry, my brother bought a couple of years ago. I played it a couple of times and it seemed fun but I've never had time to go back to it.

Eye of the Beholder is a game I had on my old Amiga 500 about two decades ago and loved at the time. I wonder if there's still a way to play it on today's faster/better computers?

Left for Dead I played with some friends in a LAN session once and had a great time! Super fun, exciting and scary game!

And Then There Were None - I'm a big Agatha Christie/mystery fan so I'm very intrigued by what this computer game version of her most famous book would be like. Never played it though.

1. Halo
2. World of Warcraft
3. Mass Effect
4. The Sims
5. Civ IV
6. Call of Duty
8. Leisure Suite Larry
9. Portal
10. Eye of the Beholder
11. Mario Kart
12. Bully
13. Dead Space
14. Far Cry
15. Lego Batman
16. Left for Dead
20. Oblivion

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.