Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
So, does that indicate that we don't have a majority?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sorry, I can't give any indication of the results of the vote until they are all in. I think, in fairness, all tribe members must log their vote regardless of a perceived outcome.

... Looks like we might be making camp here tonight. [Shudder]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

All votes are now in.

I'll go tally the votes...

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry it took so long guys. I thought we had until tomorrow to decide.

Marzal... Timey-Wimey... Nah. I just misunderstood.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out is asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

First vote:

-

second:

-

That's 1 vote Gamara, 1 vote Lard Lad.

next:

-

That's 1 vote Gamara, 1 vote Lard Lad, 1 vote Sketch.

next:

-

That's 2 votes Gamara, 1 vote Lard Lad, 1 vote Sketch.

next:

-

That's 2 votes Gamara, 1 vote Lard Lad, 2 votes Sketch.

The second person voted out of Survivor: Marzal:

-

I'm sorry, Sketch Lad, bring me your torch

-

Sketch Lad, the Tribe has spoken.

Wow, St'balla, a blind side for the record books! It goes to show that noone is safe on Survivor. Starting tomorrow, we're back to ground zero, as it's all evened up, five on five against N'hura. If ever it was time for the A-game, now is it. Good luck, guys. Pick up your torches and head on back to camp.

Cue Music:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH...

[ October 19, 2008, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sorry to see you go my friend. You have a depth of knowledge we may regret not having access to in the future. I guess some of our tribe considered you TOO tough a competitor.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
*hugs Sketch* It's not nice to lose a member of our team. Let's hope we win the next immunity challenge!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm shocked!

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

My parting advice is to watch your backs!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Bump for grey.

--------------------

Exnihil

Previously on...

Survivor!

With just 11 castaways left on Marzal, the St'balla Tribe found themselves at a 6-5 advantage over their rivals N'hura. But N'hura dug deep, and stepped up their team efforts to win the Reward Challenge which involved seeking out a series of links which, unscrambled revealed a hidden phrase. As a result, Nhura found themselves in possession of a Time Bubble which would make a huge difference when it came to immunity.

At the Immunity Challenge, both tribes were faced with perhaps their toughest obstacle yet as they had to pair Legion heros and villains with their alternate universe counterparts in a race that spanned the web. The Time Bubbles proved to be the difference, however, as N’hura raced back through time to log their solutions before most St’balla members read the clues.

At the longest Tribal Council in history, deliberation carried on well into the night, as St’balla heavily weighed all of their strategic options, before finally pulling an amazing blindside on tribe member, Sketch Lad, in an elimination that no one could have predicted.

10 Castaways are left. Who will be voted out next? Watch today, as a new Tree Mail signals the next Challenge on... Survivor.

AHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOO!

Survivor Theme:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH!
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Exnihil

You've got Tree-Mail:

-

Reward Challenge tonight 9PM EST

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
WoW Sketchy very sorry to see you go! Good luck, we will miss you - and it was nearly me, I had better step up my game! Yikes!

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Reward Challenge tonight 9PM EST

But, that's at the same time Heroes comes on! Now I know you're evil....EVIL!!! [Evil]

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

The only "Heroes" you need to worry about right now, austin, are those preceded by the phrase, "The Legion of Super-"! [Smile]

All right, Survivors, bring it in.

Here's N'hura, winners of the last Immunity Challenge:

-

... and our first look at the new St'balla tribe, Sketch Lad voted out at the last Tribal Council:

-

All right, let's get right into the Challenge.

-

For today's Reward Challenge, Survivors must surf out to the weed-infested bog of Marzal affectionately known as "The Internet," so-called for how tightly it wind around you if you linger too long. Once there, they must search out five antique cups known in the 20th Century as "Slurpee Cups" (don't ask me why) that were manufactured by a company called "7-11".

Each one of these cups must have an image of a Legionnaire on it (Reserve or Honorary Legionnaires count, as well... though if you should find one with "Kid Psycho" on it, I might just have to call the game and award you the grand prize on the spot [Wink] ) Once you locate one of the cups, you will PM Exnihil with the url to the web page upon which you found it (if there are more than one on the page specify which Legionnaire you are using) at which point the tubes to my right will fill up to one increment. The first tribe to return with five images and fill their tube wins Reward.

Easy, right? Here's the twist:

- Each tribe member is only allowed to send one link
- Each link must be to a web page unique from his other tribe-mates (image-hosting websites such as Photobucket and Flickr are not allowed)
- Each cup submitted by a tribe's members must contain an image of a unique Legionnaire (i.e. no duplication). For instance, if tribe member 1 submits "www.abc.com" which contains a Superboy and a Mon-el cup, while tribe member 2 submits "www.xyz.com" which contains only a Mon-el cup, tribe Member 1 must specify Superboy, and tribe Member 2 must specify Mon-el in order for both entries to count.
- As always, tribe coordination is essential, and any answers posted on the board represent tribe disqualification.

Want to know what you're playing for?

-

One regulation Phantom Zone projector in complete working order. This projector, although it won't directly help out the winners in the upcoming Immunity Challenge, will, in fact, serve as a hindrance to the tribe that does not win it. Instructions for use will be distributed to the the winning Tribe after this challenge.

Survivors ready? GO!!!

--------------------

Exnihil

-

So far this one is all N'hura's game. Three in- all unique... but now the real challenge starts. In what dark recesses of "The 'Net" do the others hide? Meanwhile, nothing yet from St'balla... possibly biding their time to hit it in one fell swoop. But will it be too late?

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.