Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But you have now developed a fever and will be quarantined inside your home, for a month...

I wish to have a wonderful Italian dinner.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
granted. unfortunately it's so laden with garlic that no-one will come within 10 feet of you. In fact, even you wish you could get away.

I wish I could stop and start time at will.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
GRANTED! -but everytime you stop and restart you go back to the moment you stop and have to relive it again.

I wish I could find a new job.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
GRANTED. easy you find a great new job but are laid off after 30 days due to cutbacks. sorry, new guys go first....no severance because haven't been there for 6 months...and your position at your old job has been filled. oh and your accounts are frozen because someone stole your atm card. good luck!

i wish it was june 2006.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted; however, it will take approximately eight months for this wish to come true.

I wish my tap water tasted better.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted -- your tap water now tastes like balls-sweat rather than ass-sweat.

I wish life really were like a box of chocolates

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you are now a chocolate covered cherry in a family size box of Godiva chocolate. You've been severely injured by someone poking a finger into you and breaking your shell. As your life oozes out, you must suffer the horror of watching your brothers and sisters being eaten alive before you.

(That was sick, wasn't it?)

I wish I never made mistakes.

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You are now the Bush Administration.

I wish I had a personal chef cook me a sumptuous ten-course meal right now.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted. Your personal chef is from a tribe deep in the Amazon. Unfortunately, it's a cannibal tribe and the sumptuous ten-course meal is composed of ten of your closest friends -broiled, roasted, sauteed, baked, fricasseed, stewed, candied, pureed, tartare and boiled, in particlarly novel ways.

(That was sick too.)

I wish I had enough money to retire right now.

[ October 10, 2005, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Times fast forwards so you can get your money. However, you are now 90 years old.

I wish I had Kinetix' powers.

[ October 13, 2005, 05:54 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but the second you use them E=mc˛ kicks in and you evapourate into a bunch of gamma rays.

I wish the Bush administration sank.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Unfortunately, they sank into their underground bunker just before they finally blew up the world.

I wish my dryer worked.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted... Your dryer worked. Now it doesn't.

I wish the next evil genie would write a limerick.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
a limerick

I wish I could sleep for a thousand years

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted... you wake up and you can't move your arms because of muscle atrophy and your fingernails are too heavy. And you need to trim your nose hairs. And you're hungry... and you really need to pee. And you're breath stinks... and you still can't move.

I wish I could fly...

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.