Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Guess I'll jump back into this thread and guess The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it. Take it Scott!
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Because there’s good in everyone
And a new day has begun
You can see the morning sun if you try.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I cheated. It was "Chico and the Man."

Y'know, I used to watch this every week when I was a kid. I'm going to go ahead and post a new one - I hope that's ok. If I was wrong about the show, I'll give up my turn. Here we go...an easy one because I'm stumped for a good one...

"...met the greatest earthquake ever known..."

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I think thats "The Land of the Lost"
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
yep - go dedman!
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
whoa...lucky guess by me...lets try this one

...I want to lie,
Shipwrecked and comotoase,
Drinking fresh,
Mango juice,
Goldfish shoals,
Nipping at my toes...

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
that's the end song for Red Dwarf.

New lyrics:

He's alright
He's out of sight
He makes me smile
I like his style
I hope he stays awhile
And he's doin' fine
He's a friend of mine.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

OMG! I hadn't heard that one in years!

Sigmund and the Sea Monsters

lancesrealm
amiable

Sigmund! I haven't thought about that show in years! Used to watch it all the time though...
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
LL is quite correct.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Scott?
Lightning Lad
Founder

Sorry, forgot all about Sigmund. Be right back with one.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Not a favorite series of mine but a recent, current one:

With gentle hands
And the heart of a fighter
I'm a survivor

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I think we need more of the lyrics and maybe a clue

--------------------

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.