Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 126)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
What didn't happen to me today?

A. I went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner
B. Ash rained down on me
C. I took a photo of a ruby red sun
D. I flew in a helicopter
E. I bumped into my friend at the gas station
F. I was stuck in the morning rush hour traffic jam for about half an hour.
G. I passed on the message that my niece was pregnant.
H. I did laundry!
I. None of the above.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I. None of the above.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
B. Ash rained down on me
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
That was fast. I drove to the airport in the morning and almost didn't make my flight because of the morning rush hour traffic (F) on a monday, which I forgot to take into account. I was late, but the flight was delayed for 2 hours because some arsonist has set fire to the greenery surrounding the airport, and ash was raining down (B) on the airport. While waiting, I got a text that my neice was pregnant, so I passed on the message (G). The helicopter (D) trip to and back was uneventful other than the fact that it was delayed 2 hours both ways. When I got back, the sun was setting in the haze and it was a nice ruby red, so I took a photo of it (C). Saw I needed gas and bumped into my friend while there (E). It was almost dinner time, so I had dinner in a Japanese restaurant (A) before heading home to do laundry (H), while waiting to get He-Ro from mattycollector.com, because everything smelt of smoke and ash.

Your go next, Quis.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, in the spirit of the last question, what didn't happen to me last Friday (July 31st)?

1) I ate some cherries
2) I took a boat ride
3) I got a haircut
4) I acted as tour guide
5) I got caught in the rain
6) I sat on my front steps
7) I put on sunblock
8) I rode the Blue Line
9) I received 2 home made thank you cards

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

8) I rode the Blue Line

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I don't normally ride the Blue Line, but I did that day. In fact of the Blue, Green, Red, & Orange lines, the only one I didn't go on was the Orange line.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

1) I ate some cherries

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
2) I took a boat ride and liked it. Liked it fine.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
3) I got a haircut.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well, on Friday, I took my 5 great nephews and nieces on an outing to Georges Island in Boston Harbor (My 35 year old nephew Andy helped me)

I had put on sunblock (#7) in anticipation of a sunny day. I then sat on my front stairs (#6) waiting for them to come. We took the REd line to the Green line to the Blue line (#8) to the Aquarium stop. While waiting for the ferry, it started raining and we got drenched (#5) We then took a boat ride (#2) out to the island. (and yes I liked it.) Luckily it had stopped raining by the time we got to the island. There is an old Civil War fort on the island and I played tour guide (#4) as I related things I remembered from when I had taken the actual tour. After going through the fort, we had some lunch which included some cherries (#1)

It was a very good day and when we got bay my great niece Emily & Great nephew David gave me homemade thank you cards thanking me for a previous outing.

As you can see, I had no time to get a haircut that day. Luckily I got one 2 days before on Wednesday.

You are up He Who Wanders.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Which one of the following jobs have I not held?

A. Kmart stockman

B. gas station attendant

C. bank messenger

D. Sears sales associate

E. college professor

F. German tutor

G. Pizza Hut delivery driver

H. obituary representative

I. ESL tutor

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

C. bank messenger

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

D. Sears sales associate

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
H. obituary representative
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.