Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 123)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
'asked to play' implies that either you were better at it than you liked.... or it was just such an intrinsic role that the party needed it and no one else wanted to be it.

I'll go with:
3) Cleric

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

reposting for the new page:

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
Miner, people are going to think you and I have rigged this to go back and forth.

You mean we aren't? [Smile]

OK, sticking again with the RPG vibe, what character class was I asked to play most often in D&D games?

1) Fighter
2) Wizard
3) Cleric
4) Thief
5) Sorcerer
6) Monk
7) Paladin
8) Druid
9) Ranger
10) Assassin
11) Bard
12) Barbarian

My post above was the first and only guess so far.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
4) Thief

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
4) Thief

Yeppers.

For whatever reason, most of the folks in my gaming group(s) never picked sneaky people, opting for the more obviously powerful warriors and spellcasters. I tended to pick last anyway, and by that time the GM would have an idea of what the party still needed, and I'd get asked to fill the gap. Most of the time, that involved the thief class.

I'd played my share of priests as well; indeed one of my favorite (and most infamous) characters was a combo cleric/thief.

Congrats Quis! You're up.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
one of my favorite (and most infamous) characters was a combo cleric/thief.

I didn't realize you were involved with TBN.
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
quote:
one of my favorite (and most infamous) characters was a combo cleric/thief.

I didn't realize you were involved with TBN.
I was saving that for a future question.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
So, I break Kent's streak. I was going to put Bard, but decided on thief instead.

Yesterday I took my great nieces and great nephews to the Boston's Children's Museum. Who went with me?

1) Alex and Emily
2) David, Daniel, & Emily
3) Grace, Gabriela, & Alex
4) Emily & Daniel
5) Grace, Mariana, & Daniel
6) Daniel, Alex, & Mariana
7) Gabriela, Emily, & David
8) David & Grace
9) Mariana, David, & Daniel
10) I took all 7 of them.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

7) Gabriela, Emily, & David

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope, those were not ones I took

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

5) Grace, Mariana, & Daniel

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

You got it on the second try. Alex and Emily are in high school, so they wouldn't want to go to the Children's Museum. David is 13 and wouldn't want to go either. Grace is 10, Mariana is 7, & Daniel is 4. Gabriela is just 2 years old.

We had a good time. But I was tired when I got home.

Go Miner.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

What CD have I been listening to for the past week straight?

1) The Cruxshadows - Telemetry of a Fallen Angel
2) Can - Tago Mago
3) Death Praxis - Mystery
4) Tangerine Dream - Tangram
5) The Dream Syndicate - Medicine Show
6) The Fall - Slates/A Part of America Therein, 1981
7) Talk Talk - Laughing Stock
8) Theatre of Tragedy - Musique
9) Thelonious Monk - Monk's Dream
10) The Band - Music From Big Pink
11) The Cure - Faith
12) One Hand - You and Me
13) Chicago - Chicago II

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

8) Theatre of Tragedy - Musique

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
7) Talk Talk - Laughing Stock

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

The Theatre of Tragedy CD is a loan from a friend. They're a doom metal band that went industrial on this record. I gave it a few spins but I didn't find it memorable.

Laughing Stock is simply a post-rock classic.

Neither are the disc in question, though.

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.