Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lance's realm:
Actually, a couple of the time bubbles were borrowed - but they were returned before they were taken, so it was ok.

Believe it or not, at one point while waiting for you guys, another time bubble did appear... and out popped an alternate timeline Fat Cramer, clutching her copy of Adventure 247 and saying, "Ha! Eat kitty litter, Quis! I'm the Sole Survivor!" [Fat Cramer]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Nicely done Ex! I liked this immunity challenge. It's a pity we didn't get immunity. I guess I best have my immunity Kelly Clarkson ready just in case!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Around the bonfire, the N'hura tribe begin to dance a celebratory dance. The beat of the tom-tom sets the pace. The beat quickens and the dance builds. Wildly the dancers move around the fire. Limbs flail, hands claw, teeth flash.

This is not a dance for the faint of heart. And woe to any who try to interrupt.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
No need to whip yourself up into an orgy Quis, the cute pool boys are that way (points offscreen) towards Exile island [Smile]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent work team!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

All right, St'balla, head on up to the Tribal Council area.

-

Well, this tribe started out strong, dominating in the first couple of Challenges, but apparently that fueled N'hura's fire to step up their game. I'd like to talk a little about the team dynamic here in St'balla.

Davey, I've heard from some of your tribe-mates that you are emerging as a leader. Fair assessment? And what does that mean to the rest of the tribe? Will that strength eventually be seen as a threat?

Novelty, you've shown incredible cunning... and had the opportunity to search for an immunity idol out on Exile. That must put a huge target on your back. Do you feel confident in your position on the team?

Gamara, you're the newcomer around here. You're still learning the ropes, but have adapted very quickly. Is there any sense of being a outsider that you've had to overcome?

Lard Lad and Sketch, you two are long time buddies. Does this build a sense of resentment among the rest of the tribe that you "have each other's back"? We've seen both of you entirely miss challenges... does that worry you at all that performance might be judged?

And Floating Foxlike Creature... I've heard that you are a bit of an unknown factor... that the rest of the team feels they don't really know you... or that perhaps they do!. Any worries about the inherent bias against alt ID's?

With those questions in mind, I am going to ask each of you to cast a vote over the next day, I do want to give each of you the opportunity to post one statement. It may be as long or as short as you like, and make take whatever form you like. You may make your own case for staying... or make a case for another leaving... or both... or neither... but take the next six posts,

Lard Lad, Davey, Sketch, FFC, Gamara, and Nov

to speak your mind.

Then, when you're ready, cast your secret vote via PM to Exnihil to say who the next person will be to leave... Survivor. You may not vote for yourself. If you have a hidden Immunity idol, and would like to play it, please indicate that along with your vote.

[ October 25, 2008, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Well, Jeff, I think my team knows I'm a team player, and if my team thinks I should take one for the team, then perhaps Kelly Clarkson will sing - it ain't over until the cute chick sings!

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi gang,

I had posted both on the board early on (before the start of the actual game in fact) that I would be away with, at best, limited internet access from yesterday through Wednesday, and such I am - and thus missed the last challenge. Sorry guys! regarding being an outsider, yes there are ropes to learn, but with the support of my tem mates thus far I don't think it overwhelmingly difficult - except for learning exactly who is who - as mentioned, alt IDs can make it tricky. but I am participating as best I can and hope to continue to support my team! By the way, do you have ANY IDEA how hard it is to type when your hands (such as they are) are bigger than not only the keyboard or the PC but in fact the ROOM IT IS IN?!?!? No wonder my responses are slow!

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
St'balla is made up of really great team players; clever, knowledgeable, communicative. For each challenge, the pm's are flyin'!

Marzal's interdimensional/chronal instability messes with your head. We never know who's going to be present when the challenges occur. Personally, that vexes me.

So, our eliminations cannot be made based on attendance, but on overall performance.

Proty's summary of us above is pretty close to the mark.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gang, I'm sorry I wasn't more helpful in the last immunity challenge. As Sketch said, the interdimensional/chronal instability plays a factor. However, I'm confident this is something I can overcome in future challenges, so that I'll be as big a contributor as I was in the first few.

Let's vote to keep the tribe strong! (and don't forget, I've got plenty of Cheez-Its left to share [Smile] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeff Proty, first I'd like to address your comment about "alt IDs." I think it might give the erroneous impression that there are people in this game who are using multiple or "fake" screen names for whatever reason. As far as I'm aware, there are 11 contestants in this game currently, and 11 individuals who are behind those contestant IDs -- no more, no less. I don't think whether a person's screen name is serious or silly should have any bearing on the game. Ultimately, I think each tribe member has to be judged on what they bring to the game, above all else.

And, on that note, I wanted to echo what my teammates have said -- this is a great tribe, and we've worked hard on the challenges. I agree with Sketch Lad that we cannot base the elimination on attendance -- so the vote should take into consideration overall performance in the game so far.

Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by Floating Foxlike Creature:
Jeff Proty, first I'd like to address your comment about "alt IDs."

The opinions expressed by Jeff Proty are entirely his own and do not reflect those of Exnihil, Survivor Enterprise, or any of it's subsidiaries or holdings. Any attempt to prove otherwise will be met with actions up to and including vehement head shaking. [No]

Consider that protoplasmic blob reprimanded. It shan't come up again.

Just an update, Survivors, we've received three votes, and three remain. We'll check in again after "The Amazing Race". (Ooooh, now that gives me an idea for next season!)

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, it's really beautiful here, but I think it's getting cold. Or is that nerves? Tribal Council is no fun!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I'm getting cold too. I hope my torch won't be extinguished!

--------------------

Exnihil

Gather round the fire, boys... just one more vote and we're off.

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.