Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I'll go with the obvious and guess my adopted home state:

8) Texas because I wanted to be a cowboy.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, this is a difficult one...

5) Kentucky because I loved the TV show Daniel Boone.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
2) California to see the giant redwood trees.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not too difficult for you Novelty.

I did indeed really really wanted to go to Kentucky because I loved the Daniel Boone show (and history in general) and Daniel Boone settled Kentucky.

Daniel Boone was a man. Yes a big man.
With an eye like an eagle and as tall as a mountain was he.
He was brave, he was fearless and as tough as a mighty oak tree.

From the coonskin cap on the top of ol Dan to the heel of his rawhide shoe
The rippin'est roarin'est fightin'est man the frontier ever knew.

And he fought for America to make all Americans free.
What a Boone. What a doer. What a dream comer truer was he.

[ May 07, 2008, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh and a PS: The only other one I didn't just make up was Arizona to see the Grand Canyon. I also wanted to see Mount Rushmore, but did not know what state it was in when I was young.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
My apologies for not coming up with something original. I'm just gonna plagarise Quislet's idea and run with it...

As a kid, which country did I really really want to visit?

a) England to see the Queen
b) France to see the Eiffel Tower
c) South Africa to see zebras
d) India to see an elephant
e) Australia to throw a boomerang
f) New Zeland to walk on a glacier
g) Switzerland to ski
h) Italy to eat authentic pizzas
i) Egypt to visit the pyramids
j) Turkey because it has a funny name
k) Japan to meet some samurais
l) Brazil to dance the samba
m) Holland to visit the windmills
n) Panama to see big ships
o) China to see the great wall
p) Denmark's Legoland

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

My guess: i) Egypt to visit the pyramids

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
m) Holland to visit the windmills
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
c) South Africa to see zebras

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Pyramids were scary and fulll of dead people, so nope.
Windmills and clogs and cheese didn't tempt me as a child
Zebras are interesting, and I'd like to go there now, but as a child, I didn't even know they were in South Africa.

Good guesses though...

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

e) Australia to throw a boomerang

Hopefully by now you realize that you can throw a boomerang wherever you are in the world.

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
d) India to see an elephant

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Not to Australia though... and I did throw a boomerang in high school for Physics. And you can see elephants in zoos... so it's not India either.

Try some more?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

o) China to see the great wall

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

k) Japan to meet some samurais

[Karate Kid]

--------------------
~Integritas~

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.