Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Angel first went into W&H in the episode before the season finale, to retrieve the Shanshu prophecy.

Okey doke, here's my question: Name (or mention, if they don't have names) all of the Sunnydale High (v.1.0) students that the Scoobies have met after graduating.

From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comet King
No 1 Tellus fan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Comet King           Edit/Delete Post     
Blimey - I always thought that Angel wennt into W&H in the first episode too. How confusing!

Anyway, here's my attempt at answerinng your question, though it's going to be incomplete I bet:

Amy
Harmony
Cordelia (but she counts as a Scoobie yes?)
Jonathan
Oz (if he aint a Scoobie)
That jock Willow had to teach in series 3 and who Lesbian Vampire Willow beat up a bit. They met him again at a party on campus in series 4. But I can't remember his name.

--------------------
"What a total entropic mess! Let me at it!"

From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, it's incomplete, but not in the way you think. It's missing all of the characters who have said to be from Sunnydale high, but didn't appear until after Graduation Day (such as Warren, who also graduated, but who made his first appearance on Season 5). Maybe I should have made the question clearer?

Still, you got all of the characters who we did see in Seasons 1-3. BTW, the jock's name is Percy.

Speaking of, was Devon (the other member in Dingoes ate my Babies)ever in Sunnydale high?

[ February 01, 2004, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: The Big Bad ]

From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
What about that guy who got vamped and Buffy spent the episode fighting with and being psychoanalyzed by during that talking to the dead episode in the last season? I seem to recall they knew each other in school.

Was it mentioned that Andrew didn't go to Sunnydale? I assumed so, but don't remember it being mentioned.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comet King
No 1 Tellus fan

Yeh, I only thought you meant the characters who appeared in 1-3.

I don't think Devon ever went to Sunnydale, coz we usually saw him drop people off in his van or whatever and never actually in the school, so I always assumed he wasn't. Plus Cordelia expressed an interest in dating him, so if he was at school I'd have assumed she'd have done that already.

Andrew's brother was the guy who trained those evil doggies to wreck the prom right? So it's a bit bizarre but I seem to recall the Scoobies knowing his brother but not him, and I don't think he ever said "I used to go to Sunnydale High." How much younger than Buffy and Willow is he supposed to be? Maybe he went somewhere else? The school was obliterated between series 3-7 wasn't it?

As for that vamped guy - wasn't the joke supposed to be that he knew who Buffy was but she had never heard of him?

--------------------

From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Actually, despite the fact that nobody remembers them, both Andrew and Holden (vampire from CWDP) were from Sunnydale high. Andrew has mentioned summoning flying monkeys to crash a school talent show (or play, I can't remember), and I Holden was telling the truth about meeting Buffy at the school, even if she doesn't remember.

Also, although irrelevant, Cordelia actually did date Devon for a while. Still, I think you're right about him not being a Sunnydale student.

Anyways, you've got most of them, but there's still one missing. Hint: he appeared only once, in Season 7.

[ February 01, 2004, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: The Big Bad ]

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
The missing one is the brother of the guy in 'Him' with the magic jacket. No idea what his name was but Xander knew him in school.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comet King
No 1 Tellus fan

*Takes hat off in astonished disbelief*

You're just too good at this Mr Bevis!

--------------------

Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Yep, that's the one. I believe he never got a name.

Anyway, Comet King, you got the most right, so your turn.

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Hellooooooo ... Comet King?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comet King
No 1 Tellus fan

Yikes! Sorry! I was away for a few days. Anyway, it'll be an easy one for you crack team of Buffyhounds but it's the only thing I could think of.

Andrew was the surprise hit of series 7. But we'd seen him before (the actor not the character.) Who was he and what was he doing?

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Tom Lenk (Andrew) was also Cyrus one of Harmony's vampire minions (Harmomy has minions!?!!) in Real Me.

I know that's the right answer (OK, so over confident maybe, but never mind. [Wink] ) so I'll ask away. Possibly a tough one, but what instrument did Xander play in eigth grade?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comet King
No 1 Tellus fan

Xylophone

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Nope.

--------------------

Comet King
No 1 Tellus fan

Tuba

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.