Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. Damage had his own title long beore joining the Titans.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you being sneaky Quis? Could the other series be Nightwing? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Nightwing certainly qualifies.

Beast Boy and Donna Troy also got their own minis, but I doubt you're counting miniseries.

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Calybos:
Beast Boy and Donna Troy also got their own minis, but I doubt you're counting miniseries.

BB wouldn't qualify anyway: he first appeared in Doom Patrol years before joining the Titans.

I'm not sure if the Donna-Troy-version of Wonder Girl was original to the Titans or not ...

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Vigilante (Adrian Chase) and Anima are 2 Titans related characters that graduated to their own series'.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
How is Anima related to the Titans?

If it really fits the citeria (which if I wasn't clear is: the character originated in the Teen Titans series (thus I really wouldn't count Nightwing) and then got their own series (not mini) and as I said, I am not counting characters that were introduced in order to start a new sries (i.e. Team Titans) )then Blacula gets the question. The two I was thinking of were Deathstroke and Vigilante.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Didn't remember Vigilante.

Good question Quis.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Anima first appeared in the New Titans Bloodlines Annual.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well I don't think of that as a true spin off, do you?

You and Vee both got one correct. So you can fight over who gets the next question.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Go for it Blacula

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
What other comic book series spun out of the Teen titans? (By "spun out of" I mean, the character first appeared in the Teen Titans and then got his/her/their own series)

I'd say Anima fits the paramaters of this question perfectly.

Thanks Vee but I've got a plane to catch in a few hours and will be without a computer for about a month. The floor is yours.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

After Crisis on Infinite Earths most but not all of the Team Titans were wiped from continuity. Which ones remained and what explanation was given for their existence?

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Zero Hour

It was then revealed that the Team Titans leader in the future was the villainous Monarch - who created a false future world so he could train meta-humans (The Team Titans) to act as sleeper agent assassins. He knew of the impending time crisis, and wanted a super-powered army at his command. The time-villain Extant commanded all the Team Titans to attack the heroes who were trying to unravel this time crisis. His plan was thwarted; the heroes contained the Teamers. Time continued to collapse, erasing the false timelines that had emerged. As a result, all the Team Titans were erased from existence.

Strangely enough, three people remained unscathed from Monarch's false timeline: Tara Markov (Terra II), Miriam Delgado (Mirage) and Deathwing (who was believed to be a future Dick Grayson). Terra and Mirage remained members of a new Titans team, led by Arsenal (Roy Harper). Shortly after the team was reformed, a strange orb appeared, with messages for Mirage and Terra.

The orb was sent by the Time Trapper. The Time Trapper revealed that Mirage, Deathwing and Terra were from this timeline, not an alternate timeline, as they had thought. All three had been implanted with false memories by the Time Trapper and turned into "sleeper agents" who would fight the villainous Monarch in the coming Zero Hour event.

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Great answer LAM. You're up!

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Cheers, Vee....Here's one for the New Teen Titans fans...Name the villainness whose name is identical to that of a member of a now-defunct super-team.
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.