Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game! (Page 119)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  ...  164  165  166   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game!
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
RHL got that one quick.

I live in the east end of old Toronto. The house is on the street the subway runs along (not the street it's named for). The road deck covers the subway. The area was an Anglican concession until it was subdivided. Italian businesses still dot the main commercial strip but have faded in the years since the subway replaced streetcar service. Further west is Toronto's Greektown.

It is near a hospital and north of the area of Toronto known as the Eastern Beaches. However I cannot see the lake from the window. I need to walk to the North-South arterial road to see water.

Next up RHL.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you TL.

Keeping with a domicile theme, in which of the following US cities have I never lived?

A. Belmont, Massachusetts
B. Boston, Massachusetts
C. Detroit, Michigan
D. Houston, Texas
E. Kissimmee, Florida
F. Orlando, Florida
G. Saint Leo, Florida

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
G. Because there shouldn't be a Saint named Leo.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
C. Detroit

Apparently there is a Pope Saint Leo. Stopped the sacking of the Eternal city by Atilla the Hun by going out and talking to him on the road.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
E. Kissimmee, Florida

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
D. Houston, Texas

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Boston?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, that leaves A or G - I'll go for A, Belmont.
From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I seem to be very good at stumping the panel.

Here's the lineup.

Belmont, Massachusetts - Childhood
Kissimmee, Florida - Adolescence
Saint Leo, Florida - Undergrad
Boston, Massachusetts - Early-and-mid-twenties
Detroit, Michigan - Grad School
Houston, Texas - The last seven years.

Sorry, gang, I never lived in Orlando.

Shall we try another Rockhopper Lad question?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
generally we let the next person go if they give the last answer.

Seeing how you did it yourself (and I don't have a questiono ready) give us another one

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Okay. A fairly simple one. What is my master's degree's exact title (e.g., Master of Arts--and that's not it).

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
MBA? (Master of Business Administration?)
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Oh, heavens, no. I'll give a hint:

It's Master of _______ and __________ Science.

--------------------

Tamper Lad

Library and Information
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

And it's back up To Tamper Lad.

--------------------

This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  ...  164  165  166   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.