Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game! (Page 116)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  164  165  166   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game!
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Stephen?

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Bicycle Repair Man has my correct confirmation name.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you know, Quis, that Stephen is my middle name? my confirmation name is Joseph
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
New Question:

I own an assortment of uncommon items of clothing, most of which have been used as costuming in various plays over the years (some of which were purchased for specific roles, back when I had a decent-paying day job).

Which two items in the following list can not be found in my wardrobe?

A pith helmet
A top hat
A fez
A beret
A Pirate Crown
A Jester costume
A tunic and hood of chain mail
An English Renaissance outfit (greatcoat, tunic, knee breeches)
A kimono
A tuxedo

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
A tux and a top hat.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
A kimono and a fez?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
WOW, that was quick!

Yes, in spite of having done five different productions of The Mikado, I don't own a kimono. And I don't own a fez.

Over to ActorLad.

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Heh, I just went with a gut feeling there.

Let's see what should I ask about myself? Oh, I know.

I have connections with two live-action kids shows, which ones are they?

A. Big Bad BeetleBorgs
B. Masked Rider
C. Power Rangers
D. Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad
E. Ultraman Tiga
F. VR Troopers

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
C and D?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Nope.

--------------------
ActorLad

Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
A and F?

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
B and E?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Bingo! Big Bad BeetleBorgs did a lot of filming in my home town, they even used my old grade school as the school the kids went to. My mom would tell me how the guys in the monster suits would often come into the bookstore she worked at on their breaks to read magazines. My connection to VR Troopers is that I once meet Brad Hawkins (Ryan Steele, one of VR Troopers) at a pumpkin patch, where I got his autograph.

Your turn Cali.

[ September 05, 2005, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: ActorLad ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Caliente

Wow. I just picked them because of Abacrombie and Fitch... go team me!! [Wink] A&F hee!

*coughs* Anyway. Let's see... over the years, I've had/lived with a number of animals. Most notably are the dogs!!

So, which of these names are not names of dogs that I've lived with?

1. Jessie
2. Charlie
3. Chili
4. Piazza
5. Sampson
6. Brazil
7. Jake
8. Sassy
9. Dude, I'm totally allergic to dogs. Sadly, I can't have 'em as pets.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Brazil, because that would be a weird name for a dog?

--------------------
ActorLad

This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  164  165  166   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.