Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Where am I? (Page 114)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 133 pages: 1  2  3  ...  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  131  132  133   
Author Topic: Where am I?
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I remembered that, but since we're running out of places, I thought maybe you weren't counting it because it's in a valley. [Big Grin]
About the only thing we haven't ruled out is Siberia. Are you in Khabarovsk?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Not in Khabarovsk. [Smile]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you in Vietnam?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
No. I think Vietnam is in ASEAN, isn´t it? Doesn´t matter, I´m not there.

Just read carefully what I´ve been asked. You´ll figure it out...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, Vietnam is an ASEAN nation.

Hmmm...

Are you in Bhutan?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

No, I´m not in Bhutan (nor anywhere else in the Himalayas).

You guys have been SO close, you just have not asked the key question. I tell you, once this is over you are going to kick yourselves (hopefully not me...)

Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you anywhere in Russia?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Yes!
Chaim Mattis Keller

Are you in Novosibirsk?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

d'oh!

Are you in Irkutsk?

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

I'm in Irkutsk, on the outskirts of beautiful Lake Baikal. Wish you were here...

(in the winter the lake freezes and people drive on it. In the past they even put a railroad on it... And yet the ice is so clear that you can see through it...)

Anyway, IB, you are up!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

wow, what happened to the railroad when the ice melted?

Man, I am so going to get to Russia one day...

Okay, [Gates] where am I?

--------------------

Doctor One
Active

Oh, they took it apart before the ice melt. Although there are stories of a truck breaking through...

Are you in Asia?

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Thought so, but that sure sounds like a lot of work.

although, the people in Harbin build their ice city every year, so...

No, not in Asia this time.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you in Europe?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 133 pages: 1  2  3  ...  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  131  132  133   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.