Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 114)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
8. I didn't go to the bank, I do everything on-line

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
I went to the bank the other day. What was my main reason for going?

1. I lost my bank card and needed a new one.
2. Deposit a cheque from my renters
3. Open a new joint account wiith my wife.
4. Apply for a line of credit to consolodate my debts
5. Apply for a new credit card.
6. Pay some bills
7. Open a new business account
8. I didn't go to the bank, I do everything on-line

4. Apply for a line of credit to consolodate my debts

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
While i do most of my banking online, this time i did have to go in.

Yes, a line of credit was my primary purpose for going.
You're up Quis!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Which cliche did I literally do today?

1) Look before you leap
2) Stir up a hornet's nest
3) If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
4) Stop and smell the roses
5) If the shoe fits, wear it.
6) A shot in the arm
7) Have the last laugh
8) Cite chapter and verse
9) Covered my ass
10) Put your cards on the table

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
4) Stop and smell the roses

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

First answer. I guess you didn't think I went shoe shopping or had a hot kitchen (sometimes I do in the summer) or had a shot from a doctor or played poker.

There is a lovely rose bush at the end of my street with very fragrent roses. I make it a point to stop and smell them whenever I walk by them.

Of course the Bismollian saying is "sometimes you got to stop and eat the roses!"

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I remembered from when I was a kid in Massachusetts that June was the month roses bloom there. That may be the case everywhere, I don't know. I really suck as a gardener.

Anyway, next month I'll be spending a week in Massachusetts. My cousin is getting married, so I'm flying up for the occasion. I've decided that for my last night in Boston, I'm going to stay in a nice hotel--I'll be with relatives or friends the rest of the time. Where will I be spending my last night?

1. Chandler Inn
2. Colonnade
3. Copley Square Hotel
4. Fairmont Copley Plaza
5. The Lenox
6. Liberty Hotel
7. Omni Parker House
8. Park Plaza
9. Ritz-Carlton
10. Sheraton Boston

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

1. Chandler Inn Right in the heart of the South End

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
9. Ritz-Carlton

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

No and no.

I didn't have a whole lot of interest in the Chandler Inn. When I lived in Boston, I never really hung out in the South End much, so it didn't mean that much to me.

As for the Ritz-Carlton, that's just a little above my budget.

So, where I am a spending my last night in Boston next month?
1. Chandler Inn
2. Colonnade
3. Copley Square Hotel
4. Fairmont Copley Plaza
5. The Lenox
6. Liberty Hotel
7. Omni Parker House
8. Park Plaza
9. Ritz-Carlton
10. Sheraton Boston

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

6. Liberty Hotel - I hope you weren't a guest under the old management. [Wink]

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
10. Sheraton Boston
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

No and no.

Liberty Hotel, so everyone gets the joke, is in the building formerly known as the Charles Street Jail.

1. Chandler Inn
2. Colonnade
3. Copley Square Hotel
4. Fairmont Copley Plaza
5. The Lenox
6. Liberty Hotel
7. Omni Parker House
8. Park Plaza
9. Ritz-Carlton
10. Sheraton Boston

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

5. The Lenox

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

3. Copley Square Hotel

--------------------

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.