Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 110)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
I did ask Dan Didio about a Wonder Woman comic, twice in fact. Once at the "DC Nation" Panel, and once at the "DC Kids!" panel, I wasn't the only one, so hopefully he got the message.

I did play Heroclix despite NECA/WizKids not running an official tournament. I hooked up with some folks from HCrealms and played a pick-up game. Happy to say my Darkseid/Parademons squad wiped the floor with my opponents Sinestro/Hal Jordan pairing.

I almost didn't get to shake Grant's hand, As I decided to play by the rules after his panel and not rush the stage like everyone else and went directly to the DC booth like they said. When I got there the line was already too long and cut-off. Fortunately he was an unannounced guest at the Friday DC Nation Panel, so I didn't make the same mistake twice and made my way to the stage after (and he was very gracious about it).

I DIDN'T get to meet Peter Milligan. I was really excited when he was announced almost last minute as a guest and had signings for both DC and Radical, but medical issues forced him to miss his flight from the UK (fortunately he's OK now).

Exnihil is up.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, doke. Sorry for the delay, I was traveling this weekend.

So, anyway... this week I'm very excited about an upcoming phone call that I'm getting from a Legion creator. Who is calling me?

1. Al Plastino
2. Cary Bates
3. Mike Grell
4. Jim Shooter
5. James Sherman
6. Paul Levitz
7. Keith Giffen
8. Steve Lightle
9. Tom Bierbaum
10. Mark Waid
11. Barry Kitson
12. Francis Manapul

[ August 30, 2010, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
6. Paul Levitz

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
9. Tom Bierbaum
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
8. Steve Lightle

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

I have to revise the phrasing of the question because, since my last post, I actually received the call. It was, however, neither Mr. Levitz, Mr. Bierbaum, nor Mr. Lightle (all good guesses, given their level of involvement with the fan community) who was on the other end.

Who called me?

1. Al Plastino
2. Cary Bates
3. Mike Grell
4. Jim Shooter
5. James Sherman
6. Paul Levitz
7. Keith Giffen
8. Steve Lightle
9. Tom Bierbaum
10. Mark Waid
11. Barry Kitson
12. Francis Manapul

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
5. James Sherman

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

3. Mike Grell

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
7. Keith Giffen
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
4. Jim Shooter

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
10. Mark Waid
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Neither Sherman, nor Grell, nor Shooter, nor Giffen, nor Waid called. I'm starting to feel unloved. [Wink]

But... one of the remaining creators did call. Who?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

12. Francis Manapul

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

11. Barry Kitson

--------------------

Exnihil

Not Manapul or Kitson. Down to two. Who was yesterday's mystery caller?:

1. Al Plastino
2. Cary Bates
3. Mike Grell
4. Jim Shooter
5. James Sherman
6. Paul Levitz
7. Keith Giffen
8. Steve Lightle
9. Tom Bierbaum
10. Mark Waid
11. Barry Kitson
12. Francis Manapul

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.