Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You have all the fifth level intelligence but your social skills are naught becasue only you realize how stupid everything really is so you will die all alone and on the street desitute. (I just like doing the all alone and desitute part-seems all bad wishes you end up like that.)

I wish, I wish, I wish... I could make up my mind.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Here is some Cerebellum Cream for a base. Next we have some Medula Mascara. This Frontal Lobe Liner should really bring out your creativity.

I wish I had more time to post on Legion World.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you've been fired from your job.

I wish I had less time to post on Legion World.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You have banned from Legion World for leading a rebel underground in the MMB. This makes you want to quit your real job becasue you are so sad, leaving you poor and desitute on the streets.

Lesson Learned: Always share the Rocky Road.

I wish there were real life Transformers in the world.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! They already exist, so please see your local electrician, and he will show you how to manage them at the power plant.

BTW, this thread rocks! Just discovered it this morning!

I wish we could discover the origin of humanity without dying or going crazy in the process.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! We all take a trip to the library and find the etymology of the word "humanity" in the Oxford English Dictionary!

I wish Tamper Lad would become a good genius rather than an evil genius! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! In his goodness, Tamper Lad invents a time machine to go back in time and solve all the world's problems. He ends up restarting time and making it so that the Legion and, by extension, Legion World, were never created.

I wish the Office of Security would never be destroyed again.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. The Security Office is now made of intangible materials that cannot be destroyed. However, anyone can walk in and the floors don't support any weight because the walls and floors are now intangible.

I wish for a long and happy marriage between the Royal Inquisitor and myself.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Granted! You and Roy have a wonderful wedding and start a beautiful life togethere. However, Roy get's himself in trouble again and you go help me out and you end up in prison with him. Forever.

I wish I had all the money in the world!

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But you can't spend any of it. After all, your wish is to have all the money in the world!

I wish I were a good dancer.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted your stereotype-breaking phenotype is reversed, you are a fine heterosexual dancer.

I wish for my worries to be taken away.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted. However even bigger worries rush in to fill the empty spaces.

I wish I were a better housekeeper.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! You are now Alice from The Brady Bunch.

I wish asparagus were less expensive.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, genetically altered asparagas proves so hardy that is wipes out all other vergatable crops. With the glut of asparagas, it's price falls to mere pennies a pound. Everyone is eating it for every meal. And, now everyone's pee smells funny.

I wish I could fly like Superman.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted. You fly just like Superman for 10 seconds and then you hit the ground.

I wish I had a working Green Lantern Power Ring and Power Battery

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.