Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet, my supply of hugs are never ending...but for the clincher bonus, when was the cartoon made?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh goodness! That wasn't part of the original question.

I remember watching it while young. Gary Gulliver was so dreamy. So I am preety sure it was made in the late 60's early 70's.

Gie me tonight to think of a good question.

LAM yours was good. The first time I saw it I thought "this must be some Australian cartoon I never heard of". But then saying Flirticia's name in my head triggered the memory.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
anything for a dose of gratuitious sex, Quis [Wink] [Wink]

But to save you the hassle of research, the cartoon was made in 1968, the same year that introduced the Banana Splits to the world and on a different level of consciousness...Jan-Michael Vincent in "Danger Island"...

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Cartoon Question: Hmmmmm

In the first season of the Superfriends, what three heroes make guest appearances?

Each hero guested in different episodes.

Bonus: tell what each hero did?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

No one's going to try to answer this question? [Frown]

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
UM, ok, been a really long time, but...

Black Vulcan, Green Lantern, and Green Arrow?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

You got one of the three. And I am talking about established DC heroes so no Black Vulcan, Apache Chief, Samurai, or El Dorado.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Pretty sure one waa Green Arrow...or maybe Green Lantern. How about Hawkman?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Oh, wait, wasn't Atom in one of those?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

You still have only one correct (GA or GL?)

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm pretty sure that 2 of them were Green Arrow and Plastic Man. Not sure about the third though - Flash? Or was he already a member?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

You have it Blacula.

The order of guest appearance was:

1) Plastic Man who reached inside a giant computer to retrieve a mouse who was causing the computer & everything it controlled to go haywire.

2) The Flash who wraped copper wiring around the Earth so as to pull the Earth back into it's correct orbit.

3) Green Arrow who, although shrunk, freed the also shrunk superfriends who had been captured.

Personal note. I think this was my first exposure to the Flash and I have loved the caracter ever since.

Your question Blacula

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

This one is probably really easy but who turned into who by saying the immortal words...

"Showtime Synergy!"

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Jem (of the Holograms).
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

You've got half the answer correct Calybos. But who turned into Jem?
  This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.