Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name That TV Show Theme Song!!! (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  35  36  37   
Author Topic: Name That TV Show Theme Song!!!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Brainiac68:
Thanks, but shouldn't it be R.K. Shakespeare? Or did you have the R legally removed? Anyway...

The R seems to confuse people. For a while, I was RKS, and no one seemed to get it.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
sorry, ded.

gotcha, Kent! [Smile]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Brainiac68:
But where are those good old-fashioned values...

"Family Guy"?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
CORRECT!! Take it away, Drake!

--------------------

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

On another day c'mon c'mon
With these ropes I tied can we do no wrong
Now we grieve cause now is gone
Things were good when we were young

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Rescue Me, Dennis Leary's new show? That's the only show that I can think of that uses that Von Bondies song.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

You got it LL -- take it away!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Not sure if we've tried this one already or not.

You can count on me.
No matter what you do.
You can count on me.
No matter where you go.
I'm standing by your side.
I'll be right behind.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

You (or someone) did use this already. Feel free to pick another if you want.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Thanks Drake. I thought we had but wasn't sure and my search didn't turn anything up.

Hey, yo! What's up? Where's my theme music?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
the Chappelle Show?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

"In Living Color?"
Brainiac 5

Cedric the Entertainer's show?

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Nope to all three. It did feature a stand up comedian and one of the children in the show first attained fame as a child actor in a series staring another stand up comedian.

I found a man who has a PhD in personality,
That man you found may be a catastrophe,
It's more of a reality.

[ December 13, 2004, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
At a loss

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  35  36  37   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.