Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 108)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
(G) Yearbook Staff
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Good guesses!

Though I was always very good at math, I would never have allowed myself to join the mathletes--I thought I was too cool. I've since learned to embrace my inner dork.

I liked photography but only as a passing fancy.

Never joined the yearbook staff, which means I wasn't in the background of numerous group shots (which yearbook staffers always fill with other yearbook staffers).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
When I was in High School, I played hockey as my main school-related activity. I did, however, join a club one year. Which was it:

(A) Student Council
(B) Drama Club
(C) Mathletes
(D) Amnesty International
(E) Stock Market Club
(F) Choir
(G) Yearbook Staff
(H) Photography Club

(I) Ballroom Dancing Club
(J) Ski Club

(E) Stock Market Club

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I) Ballroom Dancing Club

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
(D) Amnesty International

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Ski Club (trading Puck bunnies for Ski bunnies)
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I never learned how to ski, but all reports on ski club trips included stories of crazy hook-ups and drinking so I always regretted not joining.

Amnesty International was something I didn't discover until college.

Ballroom Dancing was another thing I thought I was too cool for, all the while not realizing if I knew how to do all those cool dances I would totally be the coolest person ever at every wedding I've ever been to.

Finally, Quis does indeed have it--I joined the stock market club for one year. What's ironic is I didn't give a crap about business or stocks and didn't even really understand how that all worked; even in college I never took a single business course. Flash forward to today and I have a full-on business job, and part of it includes analyzing stock prices and trends; I basically check out my own personal stock portfolio every other day. (Everything I learned about business I learned on the job--it's easy and requires no business degree).

Quis, you're up!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
What was the name of the student dentist who examined me yesterday?

1) Sean
2) Briana
3) Quan
4) Miguel
5) Nancy
6) Indira
7) Thomas
8) Sophia
9) Ndidi
10) Ziva

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
What was the name of the student dentist who examined me yesterday?

1) Sean
2) Briana
3) Quan
4) Miguel
5) Nancy
6) Indira
7) Thomas
8) Sophia
9) Ndidi
10) Ziva

5) Nancy
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

3) Quan
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Not Quan or Nancy

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
10) Ziva
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Isn't Ziva a great name? But it wasn't the name of my student dentist.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
darn! and here I was envisioning an NCIS sting operation...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
7) Thomas (awesome name, that [Wink] )

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.