Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 107)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup, I remember Gamara's shots, which were subpar when compared with the other stuff you did. He was one of the players, and the only one where I don't have a recollection of how he "looked like" in the game.

Oh and I'm going to guess that Exnihil's posts above may be used for the next survivor game. I wonder what will his prize be this time. It's not going to be easy to top Adv247.

OK, who did I make an alliance with in Ex's Survivor game?

1. dedman
2. Fat Cramer
3. Floating Foxlike Creature
4. Gamara
5. kenaustin
6. Lance's Realm
7. Language Arts Lad
8. Lard Lard (now Chief Taylor)
9. Lone Wolf Legionnaire
10. Nobody on the list
11. Quislet, Esq
12. Sketch Lad

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
11. Quis (he seems the scheming sort [Wink] )
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
7. Language Arts Lad aka Davey Fair Play

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, didn't have an alliance with Quis, or LAL/Davey. Quite a number of people thought I had an alliance with the latter and because of that he got voted out early. Try again.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
10. Nobody on the list

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
6. Lance's Realm

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

It was somebody on the list, but it wasn't Lance. Try again guys.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
3. Floating Foxlike Creature
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

5. kenaustin

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
9. Lone Wolf Legionnaire

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
1. dedman
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Was I even in a group with ken? And I think I voted off LWL and dedman at some point. Cobie has got it though, I was in an alliance with Foxy. Your question next Cobie.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
When I was in High School, I played hockey as my main school-related activity. I did, however, join a club one year. Which was it:

(A) Student Council
(B) Drama Club
(C) Mathletes
(D) Amnesty International
(E) Stock Market Club
(F) Choir
(G) Yearbook Staff
(H) Photography Club
(I) Ballroom Dancing Club
(J) Ski Club

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

(C) Mathletes

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

(H) Photography Club

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.