Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 105)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
10) I lied. I had a banana.
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I am a little stumped for a question so I apologize if this one seems lame.

I didn't have any bananas in the house this morning. What fruit did I eat instead?

1) Grapefruit
2) Orange
3) Apple
4) Pear
5) Peach
6) Plum
7) Strawberries
8) Watermelon
9) Cantalope
10) I lied. I had a banana.

Moi lie??? Never! I did not have a banana.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
4) Pear
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie, People are going to start taking. You are correct. I had a pear for my morning fruit

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

We're reading each other's minds again. [Big Grin]

Tonight I am going to:

(A) Spend the night with my family, watch a movie with my wife at home
(B) Babysit not only my own baby but my niece as well! *Gulp*
(C) Work through the night
(D) Go out to a movie
(E) Go to another one of my famous Stags (Bachelor Parties)
(F) Clean the condo
(G) Hang out on Legion World
(H) Fly to South America

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(B) Babysit not only my own baby but my niece as well! *Gulp*

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
(G) Hang out on Legion World
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

(A) Spend the night with my family, watch a movie with my wife at home

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
(H) Fly to South America
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
(D) Go out to a movie

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad SharkLad has just turned 117
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
C) Work through the night

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
(F) Clean the condo

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:

Novelty had it! On Friday I had the final stag of the summer, for one of my buddies. I'm more on the periphery of friends for this one so I didn't have to throw it or anything, just show up, spend money and have a great time. This was a welcome change of pace after co-throwing three of them this summer.

I'm glad this is the last one. I'm feeling old these days after one of these events.

The groom to be was a cop, so this one had about 40 cops at it, including a few in uniform stopping in for some food, which is always a good time (and weird time when you've been arrested a few times like I have [Big Grin] ). The cop who arrested me in high school was there, but 'we made our peace' years ago.

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie: It was the most outrageous one of the suggestion out there, so I guess that was the correct answer.

Today I went to 4 furniture stores hunting for furniture. What did I end up buying?

a. Three Bookcases
b. A Queen-sized bed
c. Chest of drawers
d. Divan
e. A nice big couch
f. A footstool
g. Some Garden Furniture and a garden gnome
h. A nightstand
i. A pair of coffee tables
j. A coat rack
k. Two tall chairs
l. A La-Z boy recliner

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.