Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 105)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
10) Sun Boy
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
8) Phantom Girl

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope on Duo Damsel, one that would be redundant, two it might remind people of when she (or at least one of her bodies) died in Countdown, and I would never want t remind people of Countdown...

Negative on Sun Boy, no particular reason except I would miss his costume (I think he and Ultra Boy are the only two Legionnaires not to go through massive costume changes in their lifetime)

Phantom Girl *gasp* I couldn't bring myself to kill Tinya, she is by far too sweet, and I really think she is too intergral to the Legion. In a way she is similar to the Martian Manhunter, may not get all the spotlight, but it's real hard for me to see the Legion without her...

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
Here, this should help you guys a bit...

If I were put in charge of the Legion comic, which Legionnaire would I kill?

1) Cosmic Boy
2) Lightning Lad
3) Saturn Girl
4) Brainiac Five
5) Colossal Boy
6) Chameleon Boy
7) Invisible Kid II (no resurrecting Legionnaires)
8) Phantom Girl
9) Ultra Boy
10) Sun Boy
11) Duo Damsel (I'll count reserves)
12) Bouncing Boy
13) Shrinking Violet
14) Lightning Lass
15) Dream Girl
16) Star Boy
17) Mon-El
18) Element Lad
19) Shadow Lass
20) Wildfire

Twenty options should be enough!

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
19) Shadow Lass

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
1) Cosmic Boy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton

Ha! Quis got it, it is Cosmic Boy.

Not like I have anything against Cos, but I have this story idea where his death would a) have a big impact and b) I would resurect him (and he works really well as the person to be resurrected also).

Originally this idea I had when I was thinking about how I would rescue the threeboot, but I can make it work with the original Legionnaires as well...

Your turn Quis.

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
What is name did I take for Confirmation?

1) Henry
2) Matthew
3) Mark
4) Luke
5) Albert
6) Stephen
7) Samuel
8) Robert
9) David
10) Martin
11) Christopher
12) Thomas
13) Jude
14) Andrew
15) Zachary
16) Aaron

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton

14) Andrew

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope, but that is my nephew's name and the name of the church I went to as a kid.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Ah, I guess every KYLW game thread must have this question.

Round 2 tells me the answer is Stephen.

What pop/soda/whatever-you-call it am I drinking as I'm typing this?

I'll give this 2 days, if no one has the answer by then I'll type out a list. Clue: It has 2 words.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Dr. Pepper

--------------------

stephbarton

Doh, that was going to be my guess (I love Dr. Pepper).

Diet Coke

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

No to either. Good guesses though.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Sierra Mist

--------------------

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.